Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning all,

First post here! Hope everyone is doing well. I ordered my MYLR/Deep Blue Metallic/Black & White Interior/20" Induction/No Tow on July 12 located in NYC(Taking delivery in Brooklyn). The initial estimated delivery date was October but it appears to have bumped up to September 12 - September 30. However, reading the previous posts in here, I'm not going to hold my breath lol. Getting excited to take delivery of my first Tesla!

As expected, I failed miserably and checked my EDD. Wednesday it was October, yesterday it was 8/10-8/30 and today it's 9/10-9/30. We are being trolled, right? How can something drastically change like that for now reason at all. I would rather it stay in October and then be pleasantly surprised if and when it comes in early. It literally bounces by a month backwards and forward everyday.

Good morning all,

First post here! Hope everyone is doing well. I ordered my MYLR/Deep Blue Metallic/Black & White Interior/20" Induction/No Tow on July 12 located in NYC(Taking delivery in Brooklyn). The initial estimated delivery date was October but it appears to have bumped up to September 12 - September 30. However, reading the previous posts in here, I'm not going to hold my breath lol. Getting excited to take delivery of my first Tesla!
Get super excited for your Tesla, but do not get excited about the delivery date estimate. You will be on an emotional rollercoaster along side us.

Reactions: RatsFPV and cancoi
As expected, I failed miserably and checked my EDD. Wednesday it was October, yesterday it was 8/10-8/30 and today it's 9/10-9/30. We are being trolled, right? How can something drastically change like that for now reason at all. I would rather it stay in October and then be pleasantly surprised if and when it comes in early. It literally bounces by a month backwards and forward everyday.
you can check when it's october and don't check again until you get a call that car is ready.. LOL

Reactions: CharlesCastle
If only I were that strong, if only.
I'm totally with you on that. Here is my EDD history from order date of 6/3. It sure is a roller coaster ride.

6/5 - Aug 5 to Aug 25 ;
6/7 - Aug 3 to Aug 23 ;
6/9 - Aug 5 to Aug 25 ;
6/11 - Aug 16 to Sep 5 ;
6/12 - Aug 5 to Aug 25 ;
6/13 - Aug 2 to Aug 22 ;
6/14 - Aug 4 to Aug 24 ;
6/15 - September ;
6/16 - Jul 30 to Aug 19 ;
6/17 - September ;
6/18 - Jul 30 to Aug 19 ;
6/19 - Jul 31 to Aug 20 ;
6/24 - Jul 29 to Aug 18 ;
6/26 - Aug 3 to Aug 23 ;
6/27 - Aug 1 to Aug 21 ;
6/28 - Jul 30 to Aug 19 ;
7/1 - Aug 9 to Aug 29 ;
7/3 - Aug 8 to Aug 28 ;
7/8 - Jul 22 to Aug 11 ;
7/10 - Aug 11 to Aug 31 ;
7/11 - Jul 31 to Aug 20 ;
7/12 - Aug 26 to Sep 15 ;
7/13 - Aug 31 to Sep 20 ;
7/14 - Aug 17 to Sep 6 ;
7/15 - Jul 28 to Aug 15 ;
7/16 - Aug 8 to Aug 28 ;

You dont have a car until you get a Vin, we are becoming obsessive and we are better than this. Lets have some control, Ive never been so eager to get a car in my life, this is outrageous. But nonetheless, why did they push me to OCTOBER!? I ordered June 4th.. sheesh.
I think these EDD dates are meaningless. I ordered just this past Monday and am showing 21 - 30 September. I know that's not happening, and it shouldn't happen with all you folks who ordered way ahead of me. They've been saying for a while that Q3 production is already sold out so there should be no way I get a car in September.

Reactions: hcdavis3
I have an EDD of 07/22 and received the MVPA on the portal which lists the Odometer at 15. If the car isnt shipped how can it have 15 on the odometer? It is a test drive that they do before loading on truck? Just curious.
I also have a scheduled delivery on 7/22 (Paramus NJ) and my MVPA also says 15 miles. Do they drive all cars 15 mile before shipping?
VIN 228xxx

Reactions: PatrickTM