Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I stole the idea to make a chart, mainly from @OCJeff, with my personal EDD. I may have a slight obsession. Anyway it is kind of nice because I am able to break some sort of structure from the chaos. I know that the EDD is useless, but my brain refuses to truly acknowledge that.

I found that with the current trends I am looking at an earliest delivery of 8/24, which would be in my original estimated window, and a latest of 10/2. Maybe not the most accurate, but it is more helpful than what the SA tells me. The spikes are "September" (9/30) EDDs
I would remove the September and October data points. They are truly garbage data points. They will just throw your projections off.

• Helpful
Reactions: joewithblueMY
I order my MYLR in SLC, UT on 5/21. Current EDD is 7/23-8/12. It was 7/19-8/7 until yesterday. I also ordered a Midnight Silver/black/5 seat and I have yet to see any one take a delivery for a MYLR of that color. Has anyone else received their vin or delivery date for this color choice yet?
Sabercoug just a few posts above this got a VIN today for a MSM.

Did you check earlier in the day and it was not there, or was this there the first time you checked today? I mean, we're all refreshing all the time right????
I checked around 10am CST, then again around 11am CST. Funny I was just reading someone's post that said "haven't seen any change in the middle of the day in last 2 months" and I decided to check again and BAM! blue button!!!

Right after reading your post, I decided to check my account again, for the third time today, and BAM! Blue button and a VIN!!! So check early and check often :p :p :p :p
That is so crazy...and also kind of a little bit encouraging since your earliest date was 8/9 prior to getting your VIN. Gives me a little hope that I'll get a VIN soon 🤞 🤞

I'm totally with you on that. Here is my EDD history from order date of 6/3. It sure is a roller coaster ride.

6/5 - Aug 5 to Aug 25 ;
6/7 - Aug 3 to Aug 23 ;
6/9 - Aug 5 to Aug 25 ;
6/11 - Aug 16 to Sep 5 ;
6/12 - Aug 5 to Aug 25 ;
6/13 - Aug 2 to Aug 22 ;
6/14 - Aug 4 to Aug 24 ;
6/15 - September ;
6/16 - Jul 30 to Aug 19 ;
6/17 - September ;
6/18 - Jul 30 to Aug 19 ;
6/19 - Jul 31 to Aug 20 ;
6/24 - Jul 29 to Aug 18 ;
6/26 - Aug 3 to Aug 23 ;
6/27 - Aug 1 to Aug 21 ;
6/28 - Jul 30 to Aug 19 ;
7/1 - Aug 9 to Aug 29 ;
7/3 - Aug 8 to Aug 28 ;
7/8 - Jul 22 to Aug 11 ;
7/10 - Aug 11 to Aug 31 ;
7/11 - Jul 31 to Aug 20 ;
7/12 - Aug 26 to Sep 15 ;
7/13 - Aug 31 to Sep 20 ;
7/14 - Aug 17 to Sep 6 ;
7/15 - Jul 28 to Aug 15 ;
7/16 - Aug 8 to Aug 28 ;
I presume yours now says October like the rest of us? Mine kept moving a week or two away then jumped to September, back to 8/7, then to October, back to 7/25 (which would have been sweet!), now back to October again on an order from May 13th?

Reactions: md99
That is so crazy...and also kind of a little bit encouraging since your earliest date was 8/9 prior to getting your VIN. Gives me a little hope that I'll get a VIN soon 🤞 🤞
I had a gut feeling that something was going on as last week kept shifting by 1 day every day (7/27,7/28,7/29) then Sunday it jumped to 8/9. Something just told me that a VIN was coming very soon.

I had a gut feeling that something was going on as last week kept shifting by 1 day every day (7/27,7/28,7/29) then Sunday it jumped to 8/9. Something just told me that a VIN was coming very soon.
Exact same thing that happened to me which gives me even more hope! Shifted by 1 day every day then October then back to shifting 1 day every day. I ordered a couple weeks before you and my EDD is about a week earlier than yours was before VIN so pattern is looking good...come on VIN!

Exact same thing that happened to me which gives me even more hope! Shifted by 1 day every day then October then back to shifting 1 day every day. I ordered a couple weeks before you and my EDD is about a week earlier than yours was before VIN so pattern is looking good...come on VIN!
Fingers crossed for you! It's great to see another Greenville local in these forums. I will be picking up at the Charlotte SC and have not had much help from my SA there. Curious to know what your experience has been like...

I started the South Carolina Waiting Room if you mind sharing. Thanks!

New member here. Just thought I would add my current experience. Ordered my MYLR 5/20/21, blue, black interior, 19" wheels. Of course the EDD bounced around a lot but trending towards later, most recently 8/2-8/12. Two days ago I got a text message that the Knoxville service center had opened and they had transferred delivery of my vehicle from Nashville (4 hrs. away) to Knoxville (1 1/2 hrs). I thought "wow, great!" Then the next day the EDD was "October." Still no VIN of course.
I got the same text and my dates seemed to be getting closer so I got really excited. Then saw October this morning... At least we won't have to drive to Nashville! I'm going to stop by the Knoxville Service Center tomorrow and see what I can find out