Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The day I don’t check it 50-50 times will be the day the blue button appears. When I don’t respond right away, they will say, “we figured you didn’t want it , so we reallocated it to someone else!”
100% this! I won’t press my luck and will continue to smash that refresh button.

So it looks like Tesla got tired of all of us calling SAs and generally being poopy pants about the delivery delays. Looks like they completely removed delivery estimates from the Model Y Order page.

EDD still shows up on the account page, so we get to keep playing that game…yay.
Seems like a good sign that MY orders now are Q4.

Just released hold on my 05/18 order. How long does it take before I get my first EDD?
Buddy, best advice i can offer is to just enjoy the time before EDD populates. Once it does, all bets are off and you’ll end up in Elon Anon with the rest of us.

i sincerely hope though that the process is nice and quick for you though.

then switch to the performance & get it faster. that’s what i did. cost 10k more but it’s so worth it.
With the price increase for base, wanting the upgraded wheels and acceleration boost. The cost difference would’ve been minimal for me, that’s why I just went with performance. Also if I got the base probably would gone 7 seater, no option for that on the performance

Reactions: BitJam
First Post!!

Midnight Silver Performance Ordered 7-15-21 w/ EDD 8/9-9/8. No VIN

Any guidance on what to expect? Delivery seems inline/early and from what I'm reading I can certainly agree on the SAs needing additional training. I expected communication to improve once I completed my profile details and finalized the agreement.

Waiting on a VIN to get insurance
What does 'finalize the agreement' mean? I've ordered the car and completed all the steps up through submitting insurance and everything seems complete. I've read the order agreement but I don't see any way to electronically 'accept' or 'reject' it or anything else. The little process overview says I'm complete up to submitting payment--maybe along the way there was a box I checked saying I 'agreed' with the order and I just don't remember it now?

Well, it's supposed to be pick up day...but I am in limbo. As of yesterday at 5 the car was still on the train in the train yard. Supposed to hear from my SA today at 9 to see where we are. I am feeling good about this and have plans to pick up my car today...positive thoughts!!!
Best of luck! Looking forward to hearing how it goes and crossing my fingers for you!

So Tesla forces the customer to pick a time in a 3 day window or they give your car away but they will not necessarily meet the appointment from their POV. I scheduled my appointment for pickup tomorrow at 10. I had times on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. I rearranged things to get Friday off and now my car has been sitting in the train yard for 3 days. The SA at the store is not helping and from a customer standpoint they are not doing what they need to make the appointment happen. So...its not over until your A$$ is in the seat.
Just saw your Youtube video.