Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
9AFE071B-7CC5-4C69-BA88-E29097E38874.jpeg

Constantly checking the EDD reminded me of an old xkcd comic

I just had this section show up on my account. Has anyone else? Is it a good sign or is everyone getting it?
Weren't you so happy to get the blue button, to realize that's not the right one? It showed up on my Y and S order, and my S order isn't going to be delivered for a good bit...so I'd speculate it doesn't mean anything. ORRRRRR I'm close on both cars....but probably not.

Weren't you so happy to get the blue button, to realize that's not the right one? It showed up on my Y and S order, and my S order isn't going to be delivered for a good bit...so I'd speculate it doesn't mean anything. ORRRRRR I'm close on both cars....but probably not.
Yes it was a glass break moment. I saw it pop up and then I came here and seen others may have had it. At least I didn't get pushed to 2022.

I just had this section show up on my account. Has anyone else? Is it a good sign or is everyone getting it?
to add to the chorus--this was just added to mine as well. Unfortunately it sounds like @mikef85 might be right and its just something they are adding to all pages if its on his S order. But hey--if we have learned anything -- any change is exciting even if it means nothing.