Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saw this pop up in the Bay Area inventory. Thought I would share it here in case it matches anyone's specs.
Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 1.33.15 PM.png

I got the blue button but my EDD is still blank. Someone must have broken a conditional in the code
Just a theory but all the people that have been “stuck in October” for 5 or 6 days probably saw that due to the default delivery estimate on a new one. Now that there is no estimated date (I.e. blank) maybe you will be stuck in blank for 5 or 6 days. “Blank” is the new October??

Wonder why it’s blank though?? Ramping up Texas??

Just a theory but all the people that have been “stuck in October” for 5 or 6 days probably saw that due to the default delivery estimate on a new one. Now that there is no estimated date (I.e. blank) maybe you will be stuck in blank for 5 or 6 days. “Blank” is the new October??

Wonder why it’s blank though?? Ramping up Texas??
Anyone know if TX is still pushing out MY castings or was it just the test run(s) and that's it? I wondering all the activity is for an announcement during the earnings call on Monday?

Reactions: PatrickTM