Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD is pushing one day out each day (seems to be keeping a 3 day buffer between current date and earliest delivery date). Dates are currently 7/29-8/10. Good news (I think) is that the standard 2 week window is dwindling down day by day (now 12 days) and my SA told me about a week ago to expect something this week.

Hopefully my April 13 order will finally be fulfilled!!

Same here...225xxx and hoping for HEPA. Please update after pickup. My delivery was scheduled for 8/3, but I just got a text saying the car may be available on 7/31. Probably a coincidence, but I got the text about 15 minutes after submitting final payment.
I totally will. We don't get home from our flight until almost 10pm so I likely will wait until Wednesday to post pics and info but I will def. let you know.

Finalizing the paperwork online now but im not paying until after I see the car.

Reactions: PatrickTM and cgell
Well got my automated call confirming my delivery appointment for tomorrow... 🤞🏻that it has bio mode. I've not seen a single 225 VIN in such a long time I think we only had one possible HEPA on a 225 so I am REALLY nervous

@digitalboi I think everyone is looking for your win, so if you don't hold up your end and provide pictures ASAP, then I hope your husband has mild discomfort from the lack of lumbar on the passenger seat. *edit: just saw that you posted that you won't be able to post until Wednesday....I still mean what I said, I take nothing back.

Is it 225 or 255? Saw your signature and it shows 255 lol. Reason I ask is because mine is 233 and it came with the bio mode!

The signature is wrong, it is 225. Must have forgotten to update the signature when the mistake was discovered. @digitalboi thought it was 255 for a few days.

MYP W/W

Original order date: 4/30. Hold placed on 5/7. Hold lifted 7/23.

To my surprise, EDD shows 7/28-8/7.

Just wanted to say thank you to ALL in this forum. Great community resource. I had a similarly great experience previously from bimmerpost/bimmerfest. Love all the excitement from other folks waiting for their new cars!

P.S. sorry that "test" post above went through. Oops.

MYP W/W

Original order date: 4/30. Hold placed on 5/7. Hold lifted 7/23.

To my surprise, EDD shows 7/28-8/7.

Just wanted to say thank you to ALL in this forum. Great community resource. I had a similarly great experience previously from bimmerpost/bimmerfest. Love all the excitement from other folks waiting for their new cars!

P.S. sorry that "test" post above went through. Oops.

Yeah, a bit different scene vs Bimmerpost hahaha. I was all over my M cars ;)

Reactions: ezease30
Im starting to get to the point where days when my EDD doesnt change makes me more nervous than days where it does.

holding firm of 13-30 Sept for a 6/6 order…
I have not had the experience of my EDD staying the same for long. I think the longest it's gone without any change is 2 days. Can't tell you which option is worse for my anxiety or impatience 🤷🏽‍♂️.

So I called today because of 07/12 delivery date disappeared and they said it was because our orders have now moved to early November and the system is trying to give us a new date, my EDD disappeared on Friday.
Thanks. So, if the EDD goes to January then can we all call our Model Year is 2022? Does the model year even matters for Tesla.

Order Date : 05/22/2021
No FSD, Tow Hitch,7 Seater, Blue Exterior and white Interior
After having the EDD changed X number of times the current EDD is August 09 - August 21
ordered in Dedham Tesla in Massachusetts.
Should I be expecting a VIN allocation by now? Should I be talking Tesla on the order status?
You have to wait for you VIN. It can come in anytime. Probably tesla can't provide much information than that.