Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question, are there any Q1 orders or hold release orders that had to wait until Q3 to get a car? I have been here for a while and I haven't noticed any and just wanted to check. With my Q2 order and my bad EDD day today, I feel like I am going to be one of those lucky ones that will have to wait until Q4.

Not sure I can mentally handle that kind of game.

Reactions: PatrickTM
got my VIN this morning and scheduled delivery for 07/31, but my blue "agreements" button is still greyed out -- does anyone know when these should be available? need the MVPA to get outside financing...
your MVPA should be available in the documents section near lemon law disclosure and order agreement. I don't have my car yet, but just telling you based of other replies I saw here.

yeah I see the Order Agreement but it doesn't include taxes/fees so I'm wondering if I need to wait for the actual MVPA...
order agreement is different from MVPA.. some say it takes around 24-48 hours from VIN to get and some even got it within an hour. 7/31 is cutting in too close for delivery. Try reaching out to your SA and see how soon you can get your MVPA to get with your finance process.

Out of curiosity, what was your EDD prior to this update with the VIN and delivery date?
it jumped around a lot...ordered on 07/03 and SA initially said it'd be the end of September. then it was 07/12-07/23, got pushed back daily, then mid-august, then 7-11 weeks, then 07/25-08/13, then started to get shorter...at one point I just emailed my SA who said her internal system showed my EDD as "around 8/3" and she turned out to be right! I think the EDD yesterday, before getting my VIN this morning, was 07/28-08/06.

it jumped around a lot...ordered on 07/03 and SA initially said it'd be the end of September. then it was 07/12-07/23, got pushed back daily, then mid-august, then 7-11 weeks, then 07/25-08/13, then started to get shorter...at one point I just emailed my SA who said her internal system showed my EDD as "around 8/3" and she turned out to be right! I think the EDD yesterday, before getting my VIN this morning, was 07/28-08/06.
nice.. that's like less than a month LOL

order agreement is different from MVPA.. some say it takes around 24-48 hours from VIN to get and some even got it within an hour. 7/31 is cutting in too close for delivery. Try reaching out to your SA and see how soon you can get your MVPA to get with your finance process.
crazy because 07/31 was the furthest out delivery day they offered! I'll try calling, haven't been able to get anyone on the phone this morning.