Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think you cracked the code with MYP and white exterior. That must be the quickest combo. My MYP is MSM with OD of 6/21 and EDD well....it is all below.
MYP white on white here. Ordered and completed profile 6/20. California as well, but SoCal. Still waiting for VIN too. EDD history is all captured in my about section but today it’s 7/30-8/14. Oh and I’ve started updating my profile pic to capture my current mood about it all 😆🤣

yeah I'm about tired of MYP getting so much priority.... :) really, I'm just mad at myself for not ordering a MYP & having it already. Impatiently waiting on MYLR.
With the increases in MYLR pricing it almost seems like they are pushing people to get the MYP, only $7k difference now. If you get upgraded wheels $2k, Acceleration Boost $2k, that remaining $3k can make the bigger brakes, the new headlights, even bigger wheels, spoiler and lowered suspension price variance easier to swallow.

Reactions: und2000 and ajs847
yeah. but he is trying to close the loan out and that will require a sales order right?
obviously this isn't a final loan agreement, I just wanted a soft hit on my credit to see what rate my bank would give me before shopping elsewhere. When i get a VIN, i'll ask my SA to switch me to 3rd party financing, request the MVPA for my banker and get the loan worked out with the applicable credit inquiry. NO VIN, no rush to get any of that done.

Reactions: PatrickTM
obviously this isn't a final loan agreement, I just wanted a soft hit on my credit to see what rate my bank would give me before shopping elsewhere. When i get a VIN, i'll ask my SA to switch me to 3rd party financing, request the MVPA for my banker and get the loan worked out with the applicable credit inquiry. NO VIN, no rush to get any of that done.
yes.. but @onyxbanx was trying to close the loan.

With the increases in MYLR pricing it almost seems like they are pushing people to get the MYP, only $7k difference now. If you get upgraded wheels $2k, Acceleration Boost $2k, that remaining $3k can make the bigger brakes, the new headlights, even bigger wheels, spoiler and lowered suspension price variance easier to swallow.
thanks for pointing that out & doing the math - now i really wish I'd done it. This forum is not helping!

Interestingly enough, my EDD went from 7/30 - 8/15 yesterday to 7/31 - 8/14 today. I expected the first date to move out, but I've never seen the end date start moving closer.
Is that a good sign, or am I reading too much into the tea leaves? I normally don't split hairs like this, but since I'm supposed to be going on a road trip August 13, I'm starting to get a little desperate for signs of movement 😅

i'm hoping when inventory starts to hit ev tsla again I can find a black/ black MYP and end this misery. I saw so many of that spec come and go at the end of last quarter I'm kicking myself for not snagging one then.
I have been keeping an eye on inventory as well. I know it is supposed to pick up at the end of the quarter, but do they usually trickle in, or is it one large drop towards the last few weeks?

I was told to upload my current insurance just to trick the profile to be "complete". Was also told to pick cash and not do a trade in until I was vin matched.

I have talked to three different SA and a store manager on this topic and they have all informed me it does not make any difference picking cash or finance on your order. Nor does it make a difference if you finance with Tesla or an outside bank.

The biggest hurdle for most accounts is when placing the order it must be in a completed state as soon as possible. This is partially why you see some who ordered let say March but if they complete the profile in June are treated in the system the same as a user who ordered and completed their profile in June. So yes incomplete profiles will delay delivery.

I have been keeping an eye on inventory as well. I know it is supposed to pick up at the end of the quarter, but do they usually trickle in, or is it one large drop towards the last few weeks?
last quarter it was a trickle for a few weeks, then for 1-2 weeks there were constantly new MY's coming up in random places with random specs then at the end of the quarter it all dried up. Ever since there have been one or two randoms to come up and also some used models.

man!!! why are you doing this to me??? almost make sense now if i just could get a guarantee that ill get the MYP faster lol.

Reactions: 93Dawg