Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondered about your color change and your place in line. Your original order is prior to my 6/13 order, but the color change was after. If it makes you feel any better your EDD is 4 days ahead of mine (beg & end dates both)
So I have been tracking the color change aspect. There are a few people on the forum that have a similar order date as mine (ranging from 6/1-6/5) and from same delivery center. As it currently sits, all of our EDD start dates are within 8 days of each other (8/10-8/18).

My EDD does seem to fluctuate more than theirs, mine jumps weeks at a time every couple days but usually lands back near theirs for a few days and then it fluctuates all over again. Theirs seem to have stabled out a little bit....kind of staying 12 days out 😂. However, the person that has the same spec as me, except tow, has an EED starting at 8/11 where the person that ordered 6/1 is sitting at 8/15.

So TLDR, in my case as it sits, the color change didn't seem to affect me that much. I probably jinxed all of us by making this post. Maybe I did it early enough in the order process? Time will tell.

I didn't tag the people because I didn't want to pull them into the conversation if they didn't want to, but they are all pretty active on thread...especially during the early morning EDD rush.

If I don't get my car by end of August, I'm gonna drop my hopes this quarter.
I think we will Hangover. I ordered a day before you and someone with a very similar build 8-10days before us on this thread received a VIN. Right now I am holding steady at Sept 1 - Sept 21 since Monday and only a day slip here and there during July. I surmise DBM MY are in que for builds, Flyover was mostly white last week, white this week with a sprinkling of what looked to be DBM (and some #teamblue getting a VIN). I am thinking next week's flyover we will see more DBM... And the week after that? Perhaps you and I getting a VIN!

My SA says the same line about only sees what I can see, but he continues to indicate in August is very possible... Also looking at my chart in a different format, I still overlap current EDD and the EDD at order if only few days, is a good sign that if not August very likely early Sept... (projected delivery window is based on last 7 days) We of course EDD can change like the wind but I am surprisingly with in the realm of my expectation, which was established before finding this community...

I am also quite good at making data lie to me in a way that reinforces my position :)...

Capture.JPG

My dashboard is different today and when I click manage nothing happens. Anyone know what that means? Please tell me I haven't been bumped.. waiting since May 18th!
Everyone’s dash is changing, just look like they are updating the site, you are fine. Seems to be taking the site a while to process the click when you hit manage. Mine has been taking 30sec to a min before the page comes up.

I finally added my stats to the Teslike spreadsheet and the pulled out other MN orders to see who got a VIN. Was very disappointed to learn that everyone in April before me and other May orders got deliveries in June (edit: or have a VIN now at least). I know there are people like @und2000 who may not be listed there and are still waiting, but really makes me feel like an odd one out. Guess I'll keep waiting, least I have good company!

edit: whoops I do see @und2000 on the sheet.

Last edited:
Everyone’s dash is changing, just look like they are updating the site, you are fine. Seems to be taking the site a while to process the click when you hit manage. Mine has been taking 30sec to a min before the page comes up.
Yeah, that is how it usually is.. take 30 plus seconds to load since we are all online losing our minds checking! ha ha... but today it just refreshes to the dashboard with the solar panel icon and the model y icon and the manage button leaves me on the dashboard

I think we will Hangover. I ordered a day before you and someone with a very similar build 8-10days before us on this thread received a VIN. Right now I am holding steady at Sept 1 - Sept 21 since Monday and only a day slip here and there during July. I surmise DBM MY are in que for builds, Flyover was mostly white last week, white this week with a sprinkling of what looked to be DBM (and some #teamblue getting a VIN). I am thinking next week's flyover we will see more DBM... And the week after that? Perhaps you and I getting a VIN!

My SA says the same line about only sees what I can see, but he continues to indicate in August is very possible... Also looking at my chart in a different format, I still overlap current EDD and the EDD at order if only few days, is a good sign that if not August very likely early Sept... (projected delivery window is based on last 7 days) We of course EDD can change like the wind but I am surprisingly with in the realm of my expectation, which was established before finding this community...

I am also quite good at making data lie to me in a way that reinforces my position :)...

View attachment 689604
nice work.. your stats and explanation convinces me.. I also think August is more likely to happen.

So I have been tracking the color change aspect. There are a few people on the forum that have a similar order date as mine (ranging from 6/1-6/5) and from same delivery center. As it currently sits, all of our EDD start dates are within 8 days of each other (8/10-8/18).

My EDD does seem to fluctuate more than theirs, mine jumps weeks at a time every couple days but usually lands back near theirs for a few days and then it fluctuates all over again. Theirs seem to have stabled out a little bit....kind of staying 12 days out 😂. However, the person that has the same spec as me, except tow, has an EED starting at 8/11 where the person that ordered 6/1 is sitting at 8/15.

So TLDR, in my case as it sits, the color change didn't seem to affect me that much. I probably jinxed all of us by making this post. Maybe I did it early enough in the order process? Time will tell.

I didn't tag the people because I didn't want to pull them into the conversation if they didn't want to, but they are all pretty active on thread...especially during the early morning EDD rush.
My lingering hope is that we are all in the same production run and will be in the same or similar delivery batch. Minor differences in our EDDs are probably due to slightly different order dates and configurations that they are taking into consideration. I am going out on a limb and saying I feel confident that we will be seeing our cars mid august as our dates suggest barring any yet unknown complications in supply chain.

Editing to add that I think we will start to see vins next week or so as has been said and then it’s just a matter of actually getting the car across the country.

I ordered these
Smart eLf Car Seat Protector + Backseat Car Organizer Kick Mat, Large & Waterproof 600D Fabric Child Auto CarSeat Protectors Saver for Baby Sit with S

and these

Royal Oxford Luxury Baby Car Seat Protector, Gorilla 900 Oxford

There was another thread in here with people talking about seats and these were recommended by a few people. I really like them so far! They look good and they offer a good amount of protection while still allowing the boys to buckle themselves in.

Grats on your VIN and impending delivery!!!
Thanks for pointing these out. I almost forgot to order some seat protectors! Just ordered the smart eLf protectors and there was a coupon code that brought the set of two down to $20!