Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It appears from following this thread, Tesla seems to have forgotten about NC. April 21 order MSM/ Black/ 20/ No FSD or tow…and NO vin. Currently sitting at EDD of 13-26 Aug but either the front end or both have pushed back one day every day for the last week. Called the number for Tesla delivery assistance (posted several days ago) and their response was everything but informative.
That must be it. I’m in NC as well!

Reactions: GoGators! and MBx4
No, as of now I’m using the mobile charger in a 220 dry outlet not being used. (Gas dryer). She can charge at work or charge during the day when she is working from home and I am at work. No need for 2 chargers
Thanks.
Got my first Tesla the MY… as in ordered on 7/23. No VIN or EDD!!
might go for a second Tesla maybe a S or something in a few years.
Since I’m getting electrical charger installed for one car debating if I should get two chargers installed.
Any perspectives are helpful especially from folks with more than one EV

Last edited:
It appears from following this thread, Tesla seems to have forgotten about NC. April 21 order MSM/ Black/ 20/ No FSD or tow…and NO vin. Currently sitting at EDD of 13-26 Aug but either the front end or both have pushed back one day every day for the last week. Called the number for Tesla delivery assistance (posted several days ago) and their response was everything but informative.
MDL, I’m in Wrightsville thinking same as you about NC being forgotten. I have had pleasant but nonproductive calls with Raleigh Sales Center.

Reactions: GoGators!
Reached out to my SA just to see if he had/would give me any more information, but he said he couldn’t see any more than I could until I had a VIN assigned. That said, he replied within 5 minutes, so that was really nice!
typical company line - until you have a vin the SA's can't see much.

from past replies here, I'm pretty sure a day or two before we get our "blue buttons" and VIN's the internal system shows a Soft Match to a vin per RN but it wouldn't make sense for the SA to whip us into a frenzy by letting us know since 1001 things could go wrong before the car is completely built, tested and on transport.

Just by playing mental math, if my EDD trend continues, my EDD window will be down to one week on 8/5 and will consist of 8/17-8/24... really hoping Tesla builds a batch of Black/ Black MYLR's in the next few weeks based on this window.

Otherwise based on last quarter by the 3rd month of the quarter they'll focus their deliveries on the west coast and flood the market with inventory & demo cars at inflated prices.

typical company line - until you have a vin the SA's can't see much.

from past replies here, I'm pretty sure a day or two before we get our "blue buttons" and VIN's the internal system shows a Soft Match to a vin per RN but it wouldn't make sense for the SA to whip us into a frenzy by letting us know since 1001 things could go wrong before the car is completely built, tested and on transport.

Just by playing mental math, if my EDD trend continues, my EDD window will be down to one week on 8/5 and will consist of 8/17-8/24... really hoping Tesla builds a batch of Black/ Black MYLR's in the next few weeks based on this window.

Otherwise based on last quarter by the 3rd month of the quarter they'll focus their deliveries on the west coast and flood the market with inventory & demo cars at inflated prices.
If I don't get my car by end of August, I'm gonna drop my hopes this quarter.

I’ve lost hope and will try not to look anymore with my EDD being gone now for more than a week.
You'll be back tomorrow...
FYI . Just contacted my SA at the Devon PA SC. EDD was holding steady at 9-8/9-28. It disappeared today so I wanted to see what was up.
He said it looks like it should be here around 9-17.
Hey @Arthur31, was it Griffin? How did you get ahold of him? I'm in King of Prussia and am getting delivery to Devon as well. I was told there was no direct line. What are your specs? When did you order?

My SA name is Chris, I just texted him directly.
Ordered on 7-1
YLR Blue with black. 19" wheels, tow bar, no FSD
@Arthur31 Gotcha. Yea, I don't have any contact info for mine, other than his email. I ordered on 7/8 (black ext, black int, 19", no tow, no FSD). My EDD has been sitting at 9/15-9/30 for about a week now as well. I talked to the build center and they told me to expect it before the 22nd. Looks like we're hovering around the same timeframe. Less than 2 months to go hopefully, lol. I drove by today and that lot was PACKED with new Teslas.