Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a feeling, a lot of us are going to be getting Vin numbers, this week. Remember before August, most cars are sent overseas, because the first half of their quarter is overseas and the second half of their quarter is United States deliveries. So I have a feeling that it’s going to start really ramping up starting tomorrow. As they transition to United States deliveries.

Typical, keep your dates at a constant 12 days and keep your window at 15 days….but when the time comes, you have 3 days. It would be nice if the customer had a little say.
Atleast I have a hangover to focus on and nurse today instead of focusing on the disappointment of not having a MY today. Wife decided to go test drive bmw’s, benzes and land rovers today without me to find something I might like more than the MY… way above the MY budget.

I have a feeling, a lot of us are going to be getting Vin numbers, this week. Remember before August, most cars are sent overseas, because the first half of their quarter is overseas and the second half of their quarter is United States deliveries. So I have a feeling that it’s going to start really ramping up starting tomorrow. As they transition to United States deliveries.
By that logic we still have another 2-ish weeks to wait. Half of a quarter is a 1.5 months. That puts us mid-August to start releasing US deliveries. I will say that I thought I read in the last 150-ish pages someone saying that Giga Shanghai now handles everything outside of North America. Apparently Elon can't find any blue paint anywhere in the world #TeamBlueShortage

Fremont MY’s are 100% US deliveries. The M3’s are shipped internationally from Fremont.

That does make me feel good, because that’s where my dates are currently right now. So maybe I’ll get it before Wednesday. I mean my Vin number not my car. LOL I know that delivery of my car takes two weeks, to South Florida
thats what I was assuming but you never know! im in Miami Florida --- and I got the vin on Friday and im getting delivery on Monday!

Alright. I am not getting up my hopes yet. Because, VINs can be taken away from what I've seen here. However, I checked in the morning around 9AM Central and No EDD, No VIN as usual. However, Around 10:27AM I got an email from Tesla and I thought it might be usual solar bait email. But, I opened it and it had subject 2021 Model Y Financed Final Payment Ready. Immediately pulled up the Tesla account and saw the VIN as 239xx. I haven't prepared for this yet. No financing and I am closing a house on 6th. Hopefully, this is also not a VIN rejected by someone else.
With a VIN like 239xxx, you should be getting a pretty new build that nobody has even seen before.

Wow - congrats!!
Did you check this morning and then again just now and got the VIN update or was that the first time you had checked your account today?
Glad to see VINs still rolling out even on Sunday…keep them coming!
So as usual I did a 9am Central refresh. Saw nothing. No EDD No VIN. Around 10:27am got an email saying VIN is ready. I was told by SA that may be October or wait for Santa to get it. This is complete surprise.

By that logic we still have another 2-ish weeks to wait. Half of a quarter is a 1.5 months. That puts us mid-August to start releasing US deliveries. I will say that I thought I read in the last 150-ish pages someone saying that Giga Shanghai now handles everything outside of North America. Apparently Elon can't find any blue paint anywhere in the world #TeamBlueShortage
Interesting. But Fremont, would still take care of North and South American right?

Unfortunately, I don't have one. I have called both local Tesla locations 2-3 times but they know nothing so I gave up.
@MBx4 I kind of feel, like the SA he’s literally there to take your order, make you a number, and forget about you. I had requested that they call me at least once a week to check in with me, in nine weeks I’ve only gotten three calls. They can care a rats butt, about how you feel, or what your needs are. They are literally there just to sell you a car. They have no more information, to give you, although they do have access to information that you don’t see. Like they have soft matches, special dates that were pre-placed, that their special tool, tells them. But they are trained to not tell you these dates. You literally have to sound like you were about to kill yourself, before they give you anything. Like if you cry on the phone, they will give you as much information as they possibly can because they feel bad. *TESTED*

I do not know if this is true. I’ve read conflicting statements on how Fremont is 100% US deliveries. Europe just opened up for Y orders so there is no way they are shipping Ys made in Fremont to Europe.

Reactions: MBx4
I do not know if this is true. I’ve read conflicting statements on how Fremont is 100% US deliveries. Europe just opened up for Y orders so there is no way they are shipping Ys made in Fremont to Europe.
If this is correct, which I guess I need to do a little more research since this is new information, that would also mean that the factory of Fremont would take care of all of North America and South America would it not? Fremont would take care of Canada, and anything else in our continent?

Interesting. But Fremont, would still take care of North and South American right?
If this chart is accurate, Fremont only makes model Y’s for North America and exports only for the APAC region.

Attachments

• 8679C529-3E72-460E-B87B-BA23B6833156.jpeg
    8679C529-3E72-460E-B87B-BA23B6833156.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 43