Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was scheduled to pick up my new MYLR next Tuesday. Today I got a call from Delivery saying that they expect the car to arrive there earlier than planned and would it be OK if I took delivery sooner?
Yes PLEASE!
Now I'm scheduled for this Saturday!
After all the ups and downs with the EDD over the last 2.5 months, it is nice to have a really good date change. (Ordered it on 5/20 White on white, 5 seat, no tow, VIN240xxx).
Love the good news!! Congrats!!

I’ve been reading these posts trying to educate myself on how Tesla operates. I ordered my wife’s Y LR white 20” induction wheels no tow on May 31. Delivery dates fluctuated in August and September. For the past few weeks it’s bounced between early to late September, never going into October. Found out from a co-worker last week for financing, the bank I was going to use would not issue a check to Tesla. Went through Tesla finance last week and got approved through Chase Bank. Also since I’m in Texas, my insurance company USAA will not issue a policy on a car without a vin. Last night I just uploaded my policy on the Tesla profile for insurance. Today the EDD disappeared. Hopefully I get a vin issued or call soon because I do not want to go past 60 days and do another credit application. Anyone in a similar situation as I am?

Order Date: May 31, 2021
Interesting… I didn’t realize there were banks that just wouldn’t issue for certain things. Would you be willing to share the bank name?

and you are disappointed for just couple changes? LOL.. you are in for a treat.
This upset customer about an order a few days ago - who ordered when it probably said "November". The rest of us laughing (sorry).

1627931264443.jpeg

Wow. So I heard from an SA on my delivery. I told him that I will be out of town during part of my delivery window, and he said if I can't accommodate the delivery, I'd likely go to the back of the line and my vehicle will go to someone else. I'm not trying to have them hold it for a long time, just two extra days!

• Disagree
Reactions: MMurrayGA
Ordered on 7/29, long rage, blue/black, 7 seats, 19, tow, no FSD

This thread is very disapointing. My EDD has already changed from Nov to late Sept and now to Dec. in less than 1 week.
My friend, you've seen nothing yet. Just brace yourself and prepare for patience that you never thought you had. Buy some accessories and enjoy the ride until you're blessed with a VIN and delivery date.

Wow. So I heard from an SA on my delivery. I told him that I will be out of town during part of my delivery window, and he said if I can't accommodate the delivery, I'd likely go to the back of the line and my vehicle will go to someone else. I'm not trying to have them hold it for a long time, just two extra days!
Sorry to hear you are in that position, I guess its time to figure out what's more import for you. Still hope they will work with you on that.