Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered our model Y long range on April 6 and still waiting (website doesn't even show a date range at this point). Any ideas as to when we can expect it? We are obviously frustrated and thinking of cancelling.
call a few other stores till they give you the info......give them a sob story, of like how you are super frustrated, and want to cancel if its not going to come, and you just need information!

someone will tell you when its going to be built, and when it will be at the lot, if the tell you to look online, try another store.

Reactions: CGeiser
I like Dalton but only met him one time. Ximena is my SA who responds to my texts. Let me know what they say if you go up there. I have both my little boys for the next few days so Daddy day care can't make it up there until the weekend probably.
Dalton was promoted and moved out of state. I didn’t catch the young lady who helped me but I gave her a hard time because saw my Antonian College Prep shirt and she graduated from Holy Cross and I told her my middle graduated from Central Catholic and my last born is at Antonian. Despite being arch enemies (jokingly), she said my tentative date is Sept 23rd for delivery after looking it up, but warned me it could change. Made me feel a little better but with my luck, it will be September 23, 2023 for delivery!

• Funny
Reactions: MMurrayGA
I already know how this is going to go down. The wait is going to get to the point where I'm getting aggravated, when one day I'll suddenly get the delivery notification. I'll pick the car up, and that night find out the $10k credit for EV's was passed for all vehicles starting the next day.
That sucks big time for anyone.. not just you... i'm just hoping they backdate the credit. otherwise it's pretty lame. Even if they don't backdate, tesla will increase the price to take benefit of the credit.. so it doesn't make diff unless you place order and keep it on hold. once texas opens, its very likely they will cancel all existing orders and ask them to place again.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Like many of you my EDD disappeared today, but I got a text from Tesla a week ago asking if I was READY for delivery despite the EDD being the end of August until early September. T__T I thought that meant my delivery was coming up sooner

How soon after the text did people get their vehicles?