Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh no… seeing all of these October shifts has me so worried!

Here’s my info again: Order Date - 5/20 for Pick-Up in Austin, TX. MYLR5s, WoW, NoTow/NoFSD. Current EDD - 8/14-8/25 with a 1 day shift back on the earliest date since mid-last week. 8/25 is finally sticking, but I feel like someone’s evil laughing at me behind the EDD master controls lol.

The green glow of my Wall Charger teases me every time I go into the garage. Like it’s giving me the Flynn Rider Smolder, but I can’t use it lol.

Last edited:
Highland park pickup here... last 3 BMW's I bought from motorwerks in barrington. When the sales manager found out I sold my x3M and was waiting for a tesla he tried so hard to get me back in to stick it to me one more time... problem is they have zero inventory of the spec I always go for (black/ black executive package in literally any M model).
Well that's your guys problem. It's highland park. Lol

Reactions: ajs847
GigaAustin Is Making its First MY Next Week

not sure if anybody else has seen this.
Ive noticed that the EDD shift to generic “September” / “October” dates usually preceede larger movements left of the more refined EDDs.

Part of me wonders if this may have something to do with everybodys EDD going to “October” this morning (mine included)?

Best not to get our hopes up because Tesla Production will always disappoint, but I figured I would throw it out there for the group.

Hope that all is well with everyone!

4/21 Order also shifted to October. Middle Tennessee. MYLR AWD, white, black and white interior, no tow, no FSD, 5 seater.
1627948322107.png

I got VIN from manage page this morning(8/2) . Still no emails, no texts to schedule and the Review agreements button is still not solid blue. Edd changed to August 11th to 17th. What happens next?
I need to eat my dinner and go to bed. How about you? What happens next for you? 🤣🤣 JK.

don't trust your SA to contact. Just reach out to them and get your delivery scheduled.

Went from 9/20-9/30 yesterday to October today. Maybe more updates as we wait. If it extends into the next MY it will be a 2022. Already had two price increases since ordering so starting all over is not an option. I wonder how many paint lines they have in Fremont? If only one that would explain the continual changes in delivery. Takes time to change colors in the AI paint booth. If Tesla delays long enough we might be getting the 4680 battery pack.
4680 packs can't be until late 2021. During earnings call last week, it was discussed that they're not ready.
Volume production engineering issues aren't solved, and manufacturing equipment can't be ordered/delivered until after those are resolved.
But it was discussed that a backup plan was in place using 2170 cells in both structural and non-structural battery packs.

I'm thinking positively about the October shift so many people have gotten today.
Fremont is going to transition the line to MY V2.0 (or call it V1.5). Or, GigaTexas will fire up. Who knows?
Seems a challenge to switch over End Of Qtr, so it means they'll push out all they can for the Quarter, then flip the switch.

Reactions: BitJam and ajs847
Wow. So I heard from an SA on my delivery. I told him that I will be out of town during part of my delivery window, and he said if I can't accommodate the delivery, I'd likely go to the back of the line and my vehicle will go to someone else. I'm not trying to have them hold it for a long time, just two extra days!
did some research here about your dilemma, on the Tesla order agreement this says, think you have some options here. :)

" Delivery; Transfer of Title. If you are picking up your Vehicle in a state where we are licensed to sell the Vehicle, we will no#fy you of when we expect your Vehicle to be ready for delivery at your local Tesla Delivery Center, or other loca#on as we may agree to. You agree to schedule and take delivery of your Vehicle within three (3) days of this date. If you do not respond to our no#fica#on or are unable to take delivery within the specified period, your Vehicle may be made available for sale to other customers. For new vehicles, if you do not take delivery within thirty (30) days of our first a=empt to no#fy you, Tesla may cancel your order and keep your Order Fee."

Am seriously considering placing a MYP order in just to take what ever comes in, any thoughts on this if its a bad idea?
My profile updated to October today and I’ll be out of state the majority of that month. Went in to see my SA and they looked up the exact 3 day window for Oct 28-30. Told them I’ll be unable to pick it up and switched to the white MYP which they said should be 7 weeks since it’s the most common color.

Welp. Same as this morning. Aug 16-30.
Order May 20th white on white 7 seater
1. Sunday- 8/2-8/22
2. Monday- 8/3-8/22
3. Tuesday- 8/4-8/22
4. Wednesday- 8/5-8/22
5. Thursday- 8/6-8/22
6. Friday- 8/7-8/22
7. Saturday- no dates
8. Sunday- 8/9-8/29
9. Monday- no dates
10. Tuesday- 8/11-8/29
11. Wednesday- 8/12-8/29
12. Thursday- 8/13-8/29
13. Friday- 8/14-8/30
14. Saturday- 8/15-8/29
15. Sunday- 8/16-8/29
16. Monday- 8/17-8/29 (today)

Love! Inspiring me to branch out a bit with ideas for a name. Right now I’m sitting with a name from a Pixar movie but still undecided
Cool! What are your top contenders for names right now? Love the movie/anime name inspiration. Actually, anything but “Tessie”.

I saw someone named their Model Y “Froggy” at one point because the front face looked liked a froggy and I thought, huh, it kinda does.

Reactions: BitJam
Order May 20th white on white 7 seater
1. Sunday- 8/2-8/22
2. Monday- 8/3-8/22
3. Tuesday- 8/4-8/22
4. Wednesday- 8/5-8/22
5. Thursday- 8/6-8/22
6. Friday- 8/7-8/22
7. Saturday- no dates
8. Sunday- 8/9-8/29
9. Monday- no dates
10. Tuesday- 8/11-8/29
11. Wednesday- 8/12-8/29
12. Thursday- 8/13-8/29
13. Friday- 8/14-8/30
14. Saturday- 8/15-8/29
15. Sunday- 8/16-8/29
16. Monday- 8/17-8/29 (today)
Funny. Ordered MYLR 7 on 19 May. Have almost the exact same EDD track. Mine 8/17-8/30 today.