Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been lurking for a while but spent alot of time on this thread today because my date moved to October, so I created an account.

I see people talking about the most common builds and what has been the most consistent faster builds. I ordered a MYLR, Black on Black on June 26th. Any advice from anyone on how common or quickly some of these have been produced.

Not impatient yet, but some of the people posting April order dates have me nervous...
Black on Black, Ordered May 2nd...Still waiting.

Yes sir! Same for you?

re: Source code, take a look at the post I just posed above.
Sort of. Commercial instrument currently. Multi engine check ride next Tuesday. Had a complete career change. Was a engineer before flight school. CFI shortly after and 1 semester left to complete degree for R-ATP. Then I just need 600 hours. Ill try finding out how to do the source code. Didnt see the post.

Reactions: Joshnolan225
Sort of. Commercial instrument currently. Multi engine check ride next Tuesday. Had a complete career change. Was a engineer before flight school. CFI shortly after and 1 semester left to complete degree for R-ATP. Then I just need 600 hours. Ill try finding out how to do the source code. Didnt see the post.
That’s awesome! Congrats on the career change and good luck on the check ride! It is a GREAT time to be entering the industry. Been in it for the last 21 years and have loved every minute in the air!

Reactions: josh62294
That’s awesome! Congrats on the career change and good luck on the check ride! It is a GREAT time to be entering the industry. Been in it for the last 21 years and have loved every minute in the air!
Yes Sir that it is. Was at Oshkosh this last work and man are people hiring. All regionals are back to hiring and so are the smaller companies. Fun times ahead indeed.

Reactions: CSTARZZ