Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order May 20th white on white 7 seater
1. Sunday- 8/2-8/22
2. Monday- 8/3-8/22
3. Tuesday- 8/4-8/22
4. Wednesday- 8/5-8/22
5. Thursday- 8/6-8/22
6. Friday- 8/7-8/22
7. Saturday- no dates
8. Sunday- 8/9-8/29
9. Monday- no dates
10. Tuesday- 8/11-8/29
11. Wednesday- 8/12-8/29
12. Thursday- 8/13-8/29
13. Friday- 8/14-8/30
14. Saturday- 8/15-8/29
15. Sunday- 8/16-8/29
16. Monday- 8/17-8/29 (today)
Hoping you get a VIN soon.

the slip of about a week, holding 8/29, and narrowing window is similar how my EDD behaved before the VIN.

I know EDDs can’t be trusted but this is hopefully positive.

Reactions: PatrickTM
I joined the dreaded October Elite earlier this morning and now have a pending trade in again since it expired. I updated the odometer within 19 seconds of getting the email at 3 pm today, but no one finalized it on the business side after 2 phone calls and some texts to my SA (who responded that she'd get it done). If I get pushed to December in the morning, I'm cancelling and I'll have some nice accessories that I'll be smashing in the back yard like the printer from Office Space. Thanks for reading my rant. Best wishes to everyone tomorrow!

Order May 20th white on white 7 seater
1. Sunday- 8/2-8/22
2. Monday- 8/3-8/22
3. Tuesday- 8/4-8/22
4. Wednesday- 8/5-8/22
5. Thursday- 8/6-8/22
6. Friday- 8/7-8/22
7. Saturday- no dates
8. Sunday- 8/9-8/29
9. Monday- no dates
10. Tuesday- 8/11-8/29
11. Wednesday- 8/12-8/29
12. Thursday- 8/13-8/29
13. Friday- 8/14-8/30
14. Saturday- 8/15-8/29
15. Sunday- 8/16-8/29
16. Monday- 8/17-8/29 (today)
@Lilmag01 my EDD dates match yours back to #12: 8/13-8/29 on Thursday. Ordered 5/19. #teamblue.

Reactions: GoGators!
Just got my VIN a few hours ago (240xxx)!

For the past few days, my EDD had been slipping a day at a time. As of this morning, it was 8/3-8/13. However, around 4:30pm, I refreshed the dashboard and noticed the EDD was showing 7-9 weeks, which I thought was odd for the EDD to update in the middle of the day. I took a look at the source code and it contained a VIN even thought it was not available on the main page. I reloaded the page after dinner and the VIN was posted on the main page and the EDD had been updated to 8/2-8/6.

Haven't heard anything yet from my SA or Tesla. Safe to assume someone will be reaching out soon to schedule delivery (Bay area)?

There is light at the end of the tunnel! Hang in there y'all!

I joined the dreaded October Elite earlier this morning and now have a pending trade in again since it expired. I updated the odometer within 19 seconds of getting the email at 3 pm today, but no one finalized it on the business side after 2 phone calls and some texts to my SA (who responded that she'd get it done). If I get pushed to December in the morning, I'm cancelling and I'll have some nice accessories that I'll be smashing in the back yard like the printer from Office Space. Thanks for reading my rant. Best wishes to everyone tomorrow!
I literally sat here imagining how it would look for me to take my floor liners and mud flaps outside to jump on top of them out of frustration. Honestly… my kids would do it for me, and have no clue why we’re doing it lol.

I literally sat here imagining how it would look for me to take my floor liners and mud flaps outside to jump on top of them out of frustration. Honestly… my kids would do it for me, and have no clue why we’re doing it lol.
I'm going to just create an order for a MYP - white on black - only $4k more and see which one gets here first. Site says 7 - 9 weeks. Guess what that is, October. Same as my 6/1 MYLR order.

Reactions: MBx4
Been lurking for a while but spent alot of time on this thread today because my date moved to October, so I created an account.

I see people talking about the most common builds and what has been the most consistent faster builds. I ordered a MYLR, Black on Black on June 26th. Any advice from anyone on how common or quickly some of these have been produced.

Not impatient yet, but some of the people posting April order dates have me nervous...

Been lurking for a while but spent alot of time on this thread today because my date moved to October, so I created an account.

I see people talking about the most common builds and what has been the most consistent faster builds. I ordered a MYLR, Black on Black on June 26th. Any advice from anyone on how common or quickly some of these have been produced.

Not impatient yet, but some of the people posting April order dates have me nervous...
Black on black MYLR order from 6/5… so far it feels like I’ve been in an abusive relationship

• Funny
Reactions: MBx4 and PatrickTM
I'm going to just create an order for a MYP - white on black - only $4k more and see which one gets here first. Site says 7 - 9 weeks. Guess what that is, October. Same as my 6/1 MYLR order.
I went into the mall Tesla store and informed my SA I would be traveling the majority of October after my date moved to October today. He gave me an exact date of Oct 28-30 for my LR. I updated to the MYP of the white on black build and they said expect it in 7 weeks since it’s the most common build. Was only a $5K increase and that’s worth speeding it up by 6 weeks to me personally.

For the past few days, my EDD had been slipping a day at a time. As of this morning, it was 8/3-8/13. However, around 4:30pm, I refreshed the dashboard and noticed the EDD was showing 7-9 weeks, which I thought was odd for the EDD to update in the middle of the day. I took a look at the source code and it contained a VIN even thought it was not available on the main page. I reloaded the page after dinner and the VIN was posted on the main page and the EDD had been updated to 8/2-8/6.

Haven't heard anything yet from my SA or Tesla. Safe to assume someone will be reaching out soon to schedule delivery (Bay area)?

How can I learn to use this source code lol!!

Reactions: josh62294

I see that you are a pilot also. How awesome. How do you go to see a vin in the source code? Is there a video or something on how to do it? congrats on vin
Thanks

When was your original order date?
I went into the mall Tesla store and informed my SA I would be traveling the majority of October after my date moved to October today. He gave me an exact date of Oct 28-30 for my LR. I updated to the MYP of the white on black build and they said expect it in 7 weeks since it’s the most common build. Was only a $5K increase and that’s worth speeding it up by 6 weeks to me personally.

Did they charge you another $100 to create a new order or did you just "change" it?