Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It could possibly restart you’re waiting process. Sometimes it doesn’t, but it Has to be a chance you’re willing to take. Also if you do an upgrade, or a downgrade, or any kind of change after you have already placed your order, they charge you an extra $500
What? I thought it just brings you to the current pricing. I haven't heard about $500 + current pricing + whatever you're changing.

I joined the dreaded October Elite earlier this morning and now have a pending trade in again since it expired. I updated the odometer within 19 seconds of getting the email at 3 pm today, but no one finalized it on the business side after 2 phone calls and some texts to my SA (who responded that she'd get it done). If I get pushed to December in the morning, I'm cancelling and I'll have some nice accessories that I'll be smashing in the back yard like the printer from Office Space. Thanks for reading my rant. Best wishes to everyone tomorrow!
So I had a similar experience last month when my trade in offer expired and I had to update the odometer. I was/am pretty convinced that the offer expiration / odometer update threw me in the back of the line - prior to the expiration my EDD had been very consistently is August, and after expiration it forever moved to Sept.

Has anybody confirmed with an SA (if you can even believe what an SA says) or have any way to confirm or deny that observation?

My offer should expire again this week so that will be fun.

Reactions: Imeddy8
It could possibly restart you’re waiting process. Sometimes it doesn’t, but it Has to be a chance you’re willing to take.
It most certainly restarts the clock and places you in the back of the queue.
Also if you do an upgrade, or a downgrade, or any kind of change after you have already placed your order, they charge you an extra $500
This is flat out wrong. Any order changes (besides FSD) updates your order to current pricing. There is no $500 fee for changing an order.

View attachment 691078
Everyone meet mama smurf!!! She’s finally here.
It’s true what they say everything washes away the moment it gets here. “Refreshing the Tesla page 1000 times who?!”

I’ll be back to show you guys the mods I’m installing tomorrow!

*Front lip kit
*Rear spoiler
*20 inch Vossen HF2 Wheels
*Ceramic Tint

PS. A bird already pooped on her 😖😩☠️ But the hubbz said it’s good luck. 🍀
that blue is nice popping off the miami sun. my VIN arrived this morning. time to not sleep until delivery in 10 days.

I got VIN from manage page this morning(8/2) . Still no emails, no texts to schedule and the Review agreements button is still not solid blue. Edd changed to August 11th to 17th. What happens next?
I reached out to my SA after getting the VIN (no one reached out to me). I was told that SAs don't schedule for delivery; it's the "pre-delivery team." This team reaches out to schedule deliveries. SAs can't do anything until they have the car in their lot. Not sure how much truth is in that statement but apparently they can't schedule deliveries.

It could possibly restart you’re waiting process. Sometimes it doesn’t, but it Has to be a chance you’re willing to take. Also if you do an upgrade, or a downgrade, or any kind of change after you have already placed your order, they charge you an extra $500
it will restart your process but you won’t be waiting until December. i ordered a MYLR on 7/5. restarted my process on 7/15 because of the October wait and upgraded to the MYP. I received my VIN this morning after 19 days. pickup in 10 days. and there is NO $500 change fee.