Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order date: 5/29, SoCal. Delivery date changes: From 8-29 August to 1-22 September to August again and now to (as of this morning) October. I completed all the pre-delivery tasks, choose to cash / finance the car, config is pretty stock: MY LR, white, black interior, 5 seater, no tow, standard wheels. They just keep pushing back. Anyone has the same timeline, May orders?
Order date: 5/15, completed profile 5/18. One trade in offer expired and the 2nd one will expire this week. MYLR, white, white int, 5 seater, no tow, 20”. It said October this morning and now it says 9/12-9/30 🙄 Everyday a different EDD.

Reactions: potter287
So sorry to leave y’all hanging… I’VE BEEN BUSY!!! Delivery went so smoothly and I was on my way in less than 2 minutes. I’ve been driving since 🤤

I’ll post a full breakdown soon!
MEET YMIR!

Attachments

• 999C8A85-EE06-4701-AAD3-F459974F2400.jpeg
    999C8A85-EE06-4701-AAD3-F459974F2400.jpeg
    494.9 KB · Views: 78
  • B076913B-EDC0-4BB0-8CDB-8A8C9F35859E.jpeg
    B076913B-EDC0-4BB0-8CDB-8A8C9F35859E.jpeg
    525.9 KB · Views: 52
I never really experienced the mid day EDD change myself, but I experienced it twice today. I woke up to 8/16, then I saw it move after a call to Tesla to 8/15. A few hours later, it snuck back to 8/16 with the backend date staying the same 8/26. I didn’t cry on the phone like @CSTARZZ recommended, but I certainly explained my frustration to the unfortunate soul that took my call... In a tasteful way of course ;)!

*Edit* They did tell me that my car is in production, and I should have a VIN by the end of the week. Then it would take another 1-2 weeks for transit. Although I have no clue how much of that was sincere, or trying to give me false hope.

Order date: 5/15, completed profile 5/18. One trade in offer expired and the 2nd one will expire this week. MYLR, white, white int, 5 seater, no tow, 20”. It said October this morning and now it says 9/12-9/30 🙄 Everyday a different EDD.
I wish I even had an EDD. Mine was gone for 2 weeks, then today it said October, after a couple hours, it went blank again. 😩

Reactions: nship03
When refreshing the order page on their phones, does anyone else pause for that half second just at the point where the next scroll up reveals the EDD?

It's like flashing back to calling a girl and punching in all but the last number on the phone.
Relieved to find EDD moved back to 9/18-9/30 from the October batch. I need to stop looking, it's hard on my emotions and my family is getting sick of listening to me but I can't seem to stop. Glad to have this support group.
Same here. Moved from Oct to 9/18-9/30. I told myself to stop looking but not working out so far. 😀

Reactions: IMABuckeye
I never really experienced the mid day EDD change myself, but I experienced it twice today. I woke up to 8/16, then I saw it move after a call to Tesla to 8/15. A few hours later, it snuck back to 8/16 with the backend date staying the same 8/26. I didn’t cry on the phone like @CSTARZZ recommended, but I certainly explained my frustration to the unfortunate soul that took my call... In a tasteful way of course ;)!

*Edit* They did tell me that my car is in production, and I should have a VIN by the end of the week. Then it would take another 1-2 weeks for transit. Although I have no clue how much of that was sincere, or trying to give me false hope.
Guys, when I say cry, I mean sound like you’re practically dying on the other side you’re so frustrated that you can’t live anymore. I guess not that dramatic, but enough for them to feel bad for you. I don’t literally mean shed tears. LOL

My second trade in expired and Tesla lowered the offer by $3k. I drove it a total of 84 miles in 30 days. The used car market is going down again. I have a written offer to go sell Friday for 5k more than the Tesla order from AutoNation so I removed the trade.

Last edited:
Reactions: potter287