Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK so I personally believe that I spent too much time on this website. But I would like to show you guys that the test like model Y survey spreadsheet is actually changing, and a bunch of people are getting their cars. I hope people continue to submit their new information so that we can have a better view of what’s going on. Both of the charts below are exactly the same chart, one is from today and the other one is from approximately a month ago.

Attachments

• 53ADE7CA-4828-400C-B2C1-46C4126EA8FF.jpeg
    53ADE7CA-4828-400C-B2C1-46C4126EA8FF.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 55
  • DBFBF810-4AA7-4640-B01C-44AA0884C61E.jpeg
    DBFBF810-4AA7-4640-B01C-44AA0884C61E.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 47
Oh no, it's not quite as simple as a sw change and swapping a few parts. Besides wheel, suspension, and brakes, the entire rear drive unit is completely different. A LR to P conversion is not a mod that a SC is able to perform.
I have no idea, that’s just what he told us 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just another example of the SAs talking out of their bum lol

I have a suggestion for Tesla, they should hire only sales associates, that have actually waited in line for a Tesla, and owe a Tesla. Because a lot of us have experienced what it is to wait in line, we know what our customer would feel. And of course at that point the sales associates would be 100% trained, because they owned the car, and 100% sympathetic for the customer. Meaning it would be a great customer experience in store.

View attachment 691078
Everyone meet mama smurf!!! She’s finally here.
It’s true what they say everything washes away the moment it gets here. “Refreshing the Tesla page 1000 times who?!”

I’ll be back to show you guys the mods I’m installing tomorrow!

*Front lip kit
*Rear spoiler
*20 inch Vossen HF2 Wheels
*Ceramic Tint

PS. A bird already pooped on her 😖😩☠️ But the hubbz said it’s good luck. 🍀
Ahhh! So happy for you and so jealous!! Congrats #teamblue

• Funny
Reactions: CSTARZZ
Well....just checked and "October" has disappeared and no EDD available.
Just curious, with all the people entering their $100 deposit multiple orders just to see which one comes in first and then cancelling the other, what happens to the other order? Car probably isn't built yet and no vin assigned. If a vin is assigned and notification is sent is the car on the transporter? Is it sitting on the delivery lot as a cancelled order from some other buyer. It myst be a logistical nightmare to build cars to order based on a $100 deposit (cancellable) plan the shipping, organize the delivery and allow for multiple orders from the same person. How many orders do you think are from resellers? I'm in SoCal and I have seen the transporters coming south loaded with Teslas. With the shortage of drivers for the big rigs it's a wonder any get delivered in a timely manner. If there was a non-refundable deposit of $10K I think the orders would be delivered much sooner. IMHO
There is a bad-faith clause in the sales contract that says Tesla can cancel an order if they deem that it is being purchased strictly for resale. That makes me leery of doubling up on the orders. Not worth losing the car I really want over my impatience 😬🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: CSTARZZ
LOL is that what's going on? I've been patiently waiting updates on my order since I placed it on 7/20 and checked this morning and it finally said Estimated Delivery: October. Previously nothing was there. No VIN yet either so I can't complete the Insurance section.

What my accumulated knowledge from this Forum tells me is that, the EDD will change 500 more times. 😄
You forgot a zero

Oh and to add to my Tesla email this afternoon, you know the one that ended up being for the sweatshirt? Says it hasn't left their facility yet... But on my front steps tonight... the biggest shipping bag I have ever seen with a Tesla sweatshirt the only thing in it... So apparently Elon has figured out delivery by materialization... or I am getting two... or...

• Funny
Reactions: IMABuckeye