Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you own the home in NJ then I don't see how it's insurance fraud. I know many people who have a house at the Jersey shore and one in PA and register their vehicles in NJ, but primarily live in PA.
I think that's a dicey game. You might be able to get away with it, or you might get caught someday. Essentially you must register your car in your state of residency, and real estate ownership has nothing to do with residency. A person can own houses in all 50 states for that matter, but is legally only a resident of one state at any given time. That's the state where you reside the majority of the time, acquire your driver's license, and register to vote. Those three factors (among others) is the threshold for most states to consider you a legal resident of that state. Again, ownership of real estate is not.

Legally, you must insure and register your car within you state of residency. AD military have separate set of laws and regs regarding residency we have to follow.

Reactions: richn
Gonna leave this here

Attachments

• 3EBFDFEC-3B06-4F73-AC8F-0F09F82EC93C.jpeg
    3EBFDFEC-3B06-4F73-AC8F-0F09F82EC93C.jpeg
    324.1 KB · Views: 73
After receiving the VIN yesterday, the EDD has moved up by three days today. Now showing 8/12 - 8/19
Also received an email invite from Tesla to attend a virtual orientation this Monday evening. It’s been an exhausting wait from 5/11 but I am beginning to see some light at the end of the tunnel !!

MYLR: White/White: 5 Seats: No Tow: No FSD: 19” Gemini wheels

6/4 order and got Tesla Vision confirmation today and VIN 245xxx. Looks like 7 seater June orders are moving. My EDD this morning was 8/18 - 8/30, now is October. I assume that the EDD is recalibrating …
I'm just going to pretend the real correlation here is between delivery date & color and not delivery date & 5 seats v 7 seats... because I like to give myself false hope

6/4 order and got Tesla Vision confirmation today and VIN 245xxx. Looks like 7 seater June orders are moving. My EDD this morning was 8/18 - 8/30, now is October. I assume that the EDD is recalibrating …
Just realized you are in Maryland too. Now I’m really setting up to have my hopes crushed tomorrow when my EDD shifts to late September.

Fingers crossed more are rolling off!
Woohoo, fingers crossed for more 7 seaters! Hope east coast orders start getting them soon. Being in CA, Sept is more than likely for me. 😁

Reactions: GoGators!