Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like were going to cancel the wife’s Model Y order. We have an opportunity to buy a March 21 built blue, white interior, 20s, OEM floor liners in it, spotless Model Y with extremely low miles on it. I took it for the entire day with the wife and deep dove it. Make me want a Y if my S LR falls through for some reason.

Story is the owner bought it and hates the tech. Yep, hates it. She is an older lady (70s) and it just isn’t for here so she wants to get rid of it and we have the opportunity to buy it. Wont have the biodefense, but the wife clearly stated that does not bother her. Warranty will remain in place as well.

So, the countdown begins! Either a blue button on her account or a blue Model Y will be in our driveway as of Monday.

Its been fun here, but one car family stuff shows how strong marriages are… LOL
Buy it! How much? Or DM me if you don't. Seriously.

When you get the blue button is there an option somewhere to put the order on hold? Or is the only electronic option to move forward?
No, I think you have to contact Tesla or your SA to put a hold on the order. Only option really is to accept the Tesla vision to proceed. See below screen shot.

Attachments

• E2DBE4B7-FF98-4BD2-BD7B-3663676B34D3.jpeg
    E2DBE4B7-FF98-4BD2-BD7B-3663676B34D3.jpeg
    208 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: Wigan
I’ve been seeing all these mid May orders getting filled and I’m just sitting here refreshing like crazy everyday because my
Vin has to be right around the corner 😫😫
I was at Easton today to test drive an MYP. A truck was there unloading some Ys & 3s. The Ys were black/black and the 3s were red/white and red/black.
Hopefully, you'll be getting that blue button soon!!

• Love
Reactions: Brad497
Many posts indicate that if the EDD window is shortening it means one is getting closer to delivery.

Those who got VINs, can you confirm the length of your delivery window irrespective of actual dates ?

My EDD is 13th Aug to 2nd Sept and the window length has been 20 days ever since I ordered on May 24th. Hoping to get VIN soon.

Mine was mostly 20 days (a few 30 days a one 19 day). It then went 20, 16, 15, 14 VIN

I occasionally drive by their storage area where they park new arrivals and trade ins. Yesterday there were about 6-8 new knew and a few trade ins. I was looking for my configuration and then if I saw one, I was going to check the vin. Since my EDD is 8/18, I may check around Wednesday and see how many cars are there. I’m about to drive to the Rim and if I have time, I’ll go by again and check the lot.
Is the storage area just next to the showroom in the same fenced in area or is there a completely different lot?

I just got my VIN! 242 range. Last EDD before VIN was 9/9-9/29, after VIN was 8/18-8/24. Blue with Black interior. I think I covered all the usual questions. Going to go update the form. For reference, my EDD was covering a 20 day range nearly the entire time, with a few dips to 16 or 17 days...did not see the one day shortening here, but am in Michigan so it may be different.