Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me too. October!!! Holy sh*t!
Just updated to October as well 😭
I totally forgot to let everyone know the big news…..I am also part of the October crew.

LETS GO
5/27 order date. EDD moved this morning from 8/9-8/29 to October. White/Black, cash, no trade-in.

OD: 5/27 Completion: 6/8
EDD was Aug 11-31 the last 3-4 days..
Just days away from the front date and just got OCTOBER!! Could it possibly mean I will be getting a VIN soon? 🥺🙏

WoW basic

I missed this! Was it the Aug 2 Octoberfest that pushed you to the MYP?
Yes, but now my work is canceling the back to work in September ( thats why i needed a Tesla by then ( other ice is not a option ) So now i can actually wait, i know some hate me for saying that i can wait!! But i cant let this get to my head like it did in 2019 when i tried to get a M3P. i was a mess then

October just reappeared for me for the 3rd time. Not too bummed tho, since that was my original EDD when I ordered anyway (7/14). What does worry me is there are folks here who ordered in May that are in the October boat. If they’re that backlogged, who’s to say I won’t get my order til December?? We need a LOT more clarity around these timelines.

I normally don’t have an EDD, but whenever everyone starts report October EDD, I show October as well.
B475E883-2458-4914-9BCA-AA94B261DC83.jpeg

OD: 5/27 Completion: 6/8
EDD was Aug 11-31 the last 3-4 days..
Just days away from the front date and just got OCTOBER!! Could it possibly mean I will be getting a VIN soon? 🥺🙏

WoW basic
I am hoping that a bunch of VINs will be assigned in the next 24 hours, and those whose dates went from right around the corner to October will be getting them. Not sure what that means for those like me who didn’t move even though our dates are coming up.