Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Date changed sometime between baby’s midnight feed and 3am (Eastern) feed, now 8/22 - Sep 1. Front moved up two days, back stayed the same. Range is under 10 days now, a VIN has to be close! Still not in page source though.

Now back to bed, see y’all in 2.5 hours (not sure how humans did this whole baby thing before coffee was a thing 😂).
Ha, just did the dream feed with my little one and October EDD just switched back to 08/30-09/19.

Anyone In Florida That Ordered Around May 20-27th Still Waiting On A 7seater Model Y? If So Whats Your EDD Now… I ordered Model Y Long Range 7 seat white on white 19” Wheels… Dates was 20days apart then dropped all the way to 10days apart… Still No Vin nor Straight Answers… At time of booking site said 4-12weeks… Coming Up To 12weeks tomorrow… So Depressed I Just Need Someone That’s In The Same Boat… 8/22-9/3
I ordered 5/15, MYLR White/White, 5, 20”. Delivery for Jacksonville, Fl. It was supposed to be a wait of 4-7 weeks, I’m on week 12 already. EDD 08/21-09/02, waiting for my 3rd trade-in offer.