Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like others, looks to have been an update in the wee hours of the morning... Shifted 2 days back to 8/23 - 9/9... but have held the <20day window, I have had a 20day window since order. Thinking I am getting into the home stretch...

Tracking to take delivery within my original window, just on the later side of that window...

Capture.JPG

i just finished a chat session with Tesla. i asked when my build date was and if my MYP will be equipped with bio-defense mode. i was told, "i cant see this info, but your SA will be able to see this information. i will have them call you when they get in today." anyone want to take bets on whether i get a call today? remember, i have had to show up on site for all updates and setting delivery.....

i just finished a chat session with Tesla. i asked when my build date was and if my MYP will be equipped with bio-defense mode. i was told, "i cant see this info, but your SA will be able to see this information. i will have them call you when they get in today." anyone want to take bets on whether i get a call today? remember, i have had to show up on site for all updates and setting delivery.....
don't waste your time, SA and Tesla chat will just repeat back to you what you already are seeing in your account page, patience is key