Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
October orders going blank is interesting to me, almost as if they are planning to shift decent amount of orders over to Austin right around...October as previously thought. You folks could be in for a very nice "2022" Model Y so to speak.
I would be okay with that. I don't *need* my Model Y any time soon. But could lightening really strike twice? (My Model S delay earned me the first autopilot)

I can confidently say that if I get this Tesla that it will be my last Tesla until they fix their customer service, mainly the ordering and waiting process. All they had to do was say, “Hey, we can get you in a car by this date, if anything comes sooner we will give you a call.”…..done that’s all they had to do to please me in this experience. But they jerk people around….F that, never again.

I didn't see my usual 9am eastern-ish update today - did anyone that saw an update last night ALSO see an update at the normal time? I'm wondering if they changed the normal update time or if they just had an extra update.

*Update* back to October at 10am eastern. My sanity is officially a joke to Tesla.

Last edited:
Reactions: TESRP
Yes. That is weird. haha Waiting for this car has made you delusional.
75276411-AEFC-4E88-A6FF-459E737199BB.gif

They are installing my NEMA 14-50 outlet in the garage. Good thing I'll have one more reminder every day that my car isn't here. It'll be nice that it's here already though for when my car gets here in 2-186 weeks.
Same. We had ours installed in July and I was happy that my daughter just got a kiln so I could at least use the new outlet for something. It works at least!