Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As there isn't much activity or changes today. Let's see if we can have some conversation. Please reply to this and state why you are waiting so much for your car. It could be that you don't have a car and need one now. Or it could just be that, I bought it and I want it and it's okay and feel free to state that.

My reason. I wasn't in a hurry before. I ordered on June 3 and wasn't active that much and used to check EDD rarely. I had 2 cars and was planning to replace one of them. Got a good price for my car and sold it to CarMax. I was able to live with one car as we work from home most of the time and me and wife don't need to commute on same day. Unfortunately it got rear ended on June 18th by a FREAKING girl who was on her phone and going 85 on a 55. Her insurance provided me a rental car but I took to my preferred body shop so the insurance is giving me hard time in extending rental and only give one or two day extensions only citing that the body shop isn't sending information fast. Having a hard time trying to talk to both body shop and insurance and keeping my rental. I'm just vexed and want my tesla so I don't need to deal with these.

I can confidently say that if I get this Tesla that it will be my last Tesla until they fix their customer service, mainly the ordering and waiting process. All they had to do was say, “Hey, we can get you in a car by this date, if anything comes sooner we will give you a call.”…..done that’s all they had to do to please me in this experience. But they jerk people around….F that, never again.
If you’ve never lived with a Tesla I wouldn’t say that. While others are trying to build cars and a network like Tesla they are years behind. Should Tesla improve customer service? Absolutely! But I doubt you’ll say “F that, never again” once you’ve owned one.

Anyone who has done any research on buying a Tesla knows what they are getting into. I owned one and sold it for a profit. Now I’m waiting for my second one. I’m anxious, but not angry. It’s like knowing you are getting what you want for Christmas, but they keep moving the date. You’re disappointed, but just can’t stop smiling.

Interestingly enough, I get a watermelon and bluberry slushy type ice cream from a local shop that does handmade ice cream and stuff. Not overly sweet and a very balance flavor profile. In a bread, I could give it a go also...

Funny you say this, I saw somewhere that in Asia somewhere, they eat burger flavored ice cream between two pieces of bread.
That is an interesting concept. Although nothing takes the cake like Coke's Beverly, a gold looking soda that tastes like Xanax. Its so gross, I think they offer it in france, and can remember completely. Used to be able to test different sodas from around the world at Disney's Epcot.

As there isn't much activity or changes today. Let's see if we can have some conversation. Please reply to this and state why you are waiting so much for your car. It could be that you don't have a car and need one now. Or it could just be that, I bought it and I want it and it's okay and feel free to state that.

My reason. I wasn't in a hurry before. I ordered on June 3 and wasn't active that much and used to check EDD rarely. I had 2 cars and was planning to replace one of them. Got a good price for my car and sold it to CarMax. I was able to live with one car as we work from home most of the time and me and wife don't need to commute on same day. Unfortunately it got rear ended on June 18th by a FREAKING girl who was on her phone and going 85 on a 55. Her insurance provided me a rental car but I took to my preferred body shop so the insurance is giving me hard time in extending rental and only give one or two day extensions only citing that the body shop isn't sending information fast. Having a hard time trying to talk to both body shop and insurance and keeping my rental. I'm just vexed and want my tesla so I don't need to deal with these.
I bought it and I want it. I have three other cars so it's not critical from a utilitarian POV and I'm not selling any, so a trade in estimate doesn't matter. But the reason I'm not impatient is I WANTED a fourth quarter car, so I waited until the estimated delivery date was October before I ordered. I want a car with all or most of the updates, whatever they're going to be, for the year, and I want to give myself a chance at least to get some sort of tax credit. And I don't want to be in the end of quarter flail with rejected or redirected cars.

I'm the reverse of most people, I don't want my date to sneak forward. I want it to stay in October or even drag right into November.

I was in no rush until my second trade in quote came back $5K higher than the first. Now I just want my car before the latest trade in offer expires and my third offer comes in much lower