Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just drove past Tesla SC here in Smithtown..Why do I feel like I am stalking my ex lol..on a serious note, having owned Bimmers and Audis I was never this anxious and excited about getting a car..the wait is really killing me lol
Oh it's way different than stalking your ex. It's like stalking someone you haven't slept with yet, but want to.

Ordered 6/28, and my EDD is still October where it used to be September 6 thru September 26th prior to Sunday. Has anyone else with a similar order date seen an update to their EDD?
Please check my signature, forget refreshing, we are not even eligible for logging into Tesla site yet ;)
We are all right, let’s wait.

Hey guys, been watching this forum for the past few weeks and crowdsourcing info like you guys have done has made this entire process SO much more bearable. Like many of you, my SA stinks when it comes to communication or even giving any information that's remotely accurate (I'm really confident we'll have you in a car by the end of June....). Ordered May 15 a MYLR white with black interior. No tow. Standard rims. Ordered in January to lock in the sub $50k price in order to get the $2500 rebate MA offers. Went off inactive in May and completed the profile May 15. No VIN. No delivery date. randomly switching EDD like everyone else. At this point I'm just hoping I can get it before September, and even that is starting to feel like a wish that won't be coming true.
I would really appreciate if anyone can provide lead to key accessories I should buy with links e.g. screen guard, floor liners, mud guards etc. 🙏🏼 thanks