Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Though I appreciate the sentiment, it's important to note that they never gave 'promised times' - they gave 'estimated dates of delivery'. While I want to cuss someone out and just get my car, I don't think this is necessarily the right approach.
First off I didn’t mean spam their lines like call back to back… like stated if you are past the dates that was listed on the order page call and get a status update… And post your answers that you received here… If several people call and several people get answers we can start putting together an idea of what is happening… Some people have Advisors that won’t share any information other then wait for a vin… These people on the logistics line can tell you a little more about your order… Of course you don’t want to call 1,000 times a day because it’s the same 5 people that answers the phone… Tesla gave them a job to answer and help customers…

Totally agree, I also don't think it's the right approach. I know we're all trying to get creative, but if people were to actually "flood their lines", well...that is the definition of a DOS attack - not recommended. If everyone actually did it, it might take their number offline/unavailable for a bit. Either way, zero impact to Fremont manufacturing operations.
Not trying to be creative trying to help people that’s stuck in the dark… I didn’t mean spam their lines like call back to back… spam meaning if you are in that passed my order date category which several people are call and get answers… like stated if you are past the dates that was listed on the order page call and get a status update… And post your answers that you received here… If several people call and several people get answers we can start putting together an idea of what is happening… Some people have Advisors that won’t share any information other then wait for a vin… These people on the logistics line can tell you a little more about your order… Of course you don’t want to call 1,000 times a day because it’s the same 5 people that answers the phone… Tesla gave them a job to answer and help customers…

View attachment 694470
May 21st order (Las Vegas) - just got an email saying final payment is ready! Saw I now I have a VIN (246) and the ability to add my bank to pay in full.

Oh and EDD is now October. I don’t want to pay till I have a delivery date (paying cash in full). I don’t need to “add bank account and pay” to continue the process right? I feel like I should wait for the option to schedule a delivery before paying etc… right?
LV order here too!! Hoping I see a vin soon! 🥺
OD: 6/8 WoW/19/7 seater

Reactions: tonyeckersley
So when I got the message about the trade in from Tesla, I responded with “I don’t have a trade in, can you give me an update on my car.” Thinking that it would a robo text message back saying that this phone number is not monitored, someone wrote back. They wrote:

“We are seeing an August-September timeframe however once your reservation and vehicle receives a VIN we will inform you of your upcoming delivery day.”

Not much info but better than my current EDD of 7-8 weeks.
We're seeing an August-September-SometimeInTheFuture timeframe for you.

Ooooo I cracked open a fortune cookie and it says:

“you’ll emerge victorious from the maze you’ve been traveling in”

it’s referring to my Y, right? Right?? 😂
I had Chinese food too! It said "Success is coming your way soon when you least expect it. Enjoy it" well I hope that's the success of my Y as well because I certainly do not expect it! Here's to hoping the Chinese food was lucky!

Does anyone else type smart@ss replies and then erase them thinking that it's bad karma and the last thing they need right now is bad karma?

No one? Just me? Okay... Remembering the golden rule.

Better luck tomorrow everyone! Maybe we'll have real dates.... and then we can go back to real lives..
Let it all out, that's what we are here for.

Those of you that have gotten VINs, how long after you got the "Get to know your Tesla" email did you get your VIN? Just curious if there is any correlation between that email and VIN timing. I doubt it, but just curious.

I ordered May 8th and I'm still on the every day the date moves back one day train...always 2 weeks away. But just got the Get to know your Tesla email which of course was a huge letdown - the excitement of seeing an email from Tesla only to realize it was that email...🤷‍♂️
I got that email I think the week after I ordered. That was almost 7 weeks ago.

Reactions: GoGators!

Attachments

• 17543848-4F1A-4FC5-8FF7-298AFD0402F3.jpeg
    17543848-4F1A-4FC5-8FF7-298AFD0402F3.jpeg
    125.9 KB · Views: 64