Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD was getting closer and a smaller range for me till this morning when it took a big jump the wrong direction this morning! Now October 14-November 3! The order page still lists a generic 5-7wks for MYP, so I'm a bit surprised...although for all I know it will be back to normal tomorrow.

It seems a bit like everyone's delivery dates are either just about imminent or mid-Oct or later. I wonder if there's a bit of a hole in the timeline where deliveries and production slow/halt as production switches to TX soon.

Ordered LR 7/27
7/27: November
7/30: December

Switched to MYP (Red/Blk/Tow)
8/1: 7-9 wks
8/2: 6-8 wks
8/3: Aug 19-Sep 08
8/9: Aug 21-Sep 02
8/10: Oct 14-Nov 03
My order is holding steady “in the middle” when I have an EDD range. Otherwise, it’s October 🤷🏻‍♀️ Early July, vanilla LR order

Attachments

• 5B2E9D64-6C1C-4717-9172-140478BA37C1.png
    5B2E9D64-6C1C-4717-9172-140478BA37C1.png
    195.3 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: potter287
OK, I haven’t had an interview in like 14 years. Also I’m sorry that I’m coming to you guys, I only have two friends, and they’re both currently working. Do I look presentable for my interview? (I’m nervous and I like all of you)
Im a business owner. I own a digital marketing studio that will be 14 years old in September. Ive hired many people. You look great for the interview, but most importantly, be you. Personally, I look for real people who want to work while having fun doing so. Micromanagement isnt needed in our office.

Good luck and knock it out the park!

OK, I haven’t had an interview in like 14 years. Also I’m sorry that I’m coming to you guys, I only have two friends, and they’re both currently working. Do I look presentable for my interview? (I’m nervous and I like all of you)
Definitely presentable and professional. Good luck on the interview!!

Professional for sure.

Walk into any Data Center or IT office and you'd fit right in :)

Anyone notice the P model is now 5-7 weeks. Seriously contemplating ordering that one o_O
Got so swamped today at work forgot to update for those locally. Got the long awaited text to set up appointment and make final payment. Delivery scheduled for 8/20 but may be as early as 8/18. SA say it is on the train heading this way. View attachment 694967
Anyone else just type the URL in with their order number just to see what would happen?

Why do you guys refresh the screen so often?
I literally refresh the Tesla website, maybe twice a day. If I don’t see an email, or a text message, there’s really no point in checking on it? Right?
So different people have had different experiences, however I never got notified by text or email when my vin got assigned and delivery got scheduled. No call or anything either.

• Helpful
Reactions: CSTARZZ
Honestly I wish I could’ve found a job, in graphic design, but I’m not as good as the ppl that work in the studios. 😅

I did not go to school for it, but I learned it all on my own, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, After Effects, ProTools, Premier, Dreamweaver, Final Cut Pro, GarageBand, and Lightroom.

The people here, don’t want someone that learned it at home, they want someone with a Masters in design. 😒

To be honest I just like following conversations in real time. Not a lot of people have joined (okay two have) so there's not a lot of discussion there. But pages move quickly here! I refresh here more than I do my Tesla page. But it's not for everyone. Just wanted to see if anyone would be interested :)
I just joined the fun over there too. 🎉

Reactions: CSTARZZ and MBx4
Why do you guys refresh the screen so often?
I literally refresh the Tesla website, maybe twice a day. If I don’t see an email, or a text message, there’s really no point in checking on it? Right?
Same here. I still haven’t heard anything from Tesla. No email, no call, no text, nothing - just refreshed for the 1747th time and the Blue Button was there, and the VIN appeared after I hit accept Tesla Vision. I reached out to my SA, and he replied “Congrats on the VIN, the delivery team will be in touch when it’s closer.”

To answer your other question, my last EDD before VIN was 8/22 - 9/1. Immediately after the VIN, my EDD was October, and then it settled to 8/19 - 8/25. Last night it pushed back to 8/20 - 8/26 before going back to where it was a few hours later, and as of this evening it is now 8/18 - 8/24.