Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla and Peloton are, to me, very similar. They are of superior tech to anything else on the market. I don't know cycling bikes but after I jumped on a Peloton in a showroom, I jumped on the next most comparable Schwinn and immediately felt the difference. Going on two years now and our bike gets an average of 7 rides per week between two adults and it still looks and feels brand new.

All my changes this month. Currently maintaining September 11th as the latest date.

August 2 edd October
August 3 edd August 22 - September 11
August 6 edd August 21 - September 10
August 7 edd August 22 - September 11
August 8 edd October
August 9 edd August 22 - September 11
August 9 edd October
August 10 edd August 23 - September 11
August 11 edd August 24 - September 11
August 12 edd August 25 - September 11
have same range of dates.. may be a train coming to east coast around that time? LOL

Tesla and Peloton are, to me, very similar. They are of superior tech to anything else on the market. I don't know cycling bikes but after I jumped on a Peloton in a showroom, I jumped on the next most comparable Schwinn and immediately felt the difference. Going on two years now and our bike gets an average of 7 rides per week between two adults and it still looks and feels brand new.
My wife uses the peloton during her lunch break at work (when she used to go to the office) and swears by it, but I'm not sure I want to join that stationary biking culture after the weird cultish experience I had when she took me to Soul Cycle for the first time. haha ruined me for stationary bikes. Also I don't think we have room for a stationary bike.

• Funny
Reactions: collaGOunltd
Another day, and another day .... EDD is now at 8/27-9/8

I did finally get some additional info that may help some folks. From what I was told they are trying to get all Q2 orders fulfilled in Q3, so I was told worst case scenario for me would be late September but they think it will be earlier. The Raleigh center still has a large backlog of Q2 orders to fulfill. Also it seems like the the Black/Black config should not be slowing things down. It did sound like a Black Exterior/White Interior config seems like more of an issue.

I did finally get some additional info that may help some folks. From what I was told they are trying to get all Q2 orders fulfilled in Q3, so I was told worst case scenario for me would be late September but they think it will be earlier. The Raleigh center still has a large backlog of Q2 orders to fulfill. Also it seems like the the Black/Black config should not be slowing things down. It did sound like a Black Exterior/White Interior config seems like more of an issue.

I certainly hope this is true…I’m still showing an EDD of 11/2-11/22…May 8th order date. Did you speak to someone at the Raleigh center?

My girlfriend has been really wanting to get a Peloton, I'm usually the cheapskate and like do we really need a $2K+ bike, what other options are out there, all your talk makes me think she should just go for it now. I'm just always concerned about workout equipment getting hype for a couple months and then all losing interest after that and it collects dust.

And on a Tesla related note. For those who ordered adapters from the Tesla store, how long approximately did it take to get them? Trying to plan out logistics of things I need to do before the car is available.

My wife uses the peloton during her lunch break at work (when she used to go to the office) and swears by it, but I'm not sure I want to join that stationary biking culture after the weird cultish experience I had when she took me to Soul Cycle for the first time. haha ruined me for stationary bikes. Also I don't think we have room for a stationary bike.
Hop on the Peloton and find Christian Vandevelde. He's a former pro cyclist who rode in the Tour de France many times & his "classes" are based on his on road training. The exact opposite of a spin class.

Good morning, folks!

Quick update: received VIN yesterday, updated account with everything. My husband spoke to a super nice person at Tesla who said our Y is in transit and arrives in Austin today! Told us to expect a text today to schedule delivery for this weekend!

what a rollercoaster of a week!
Good morning, folks!

Quick update: received VIN yesterday, updated account with everything. My husband spoke to a super nice person at Tesla who said our Y is in transit and arrives in Austin today! Told us to expect a text today to schedule delivery for this weekend!

what a rollercoaster of a week!
Congrats !! So exciting!

My girlfriend has been really wanting to get a Peloton, I'm usually the cheapskate and like do we really need a $2K+ bike, what other options are out there, all your talk makes me think she should just go for it now. I'm just always concerned about workout equipment getting hype for a couple months and then all losing interest after that and it collects dust.

And on a Tesla related note. For those who ordered adapters from the Tesla store, how long approximately did it take to get them? Trying to plan out logistics of things I need to do before the car is available.

I've had mine since 2016 and it's never become a laundry hanger.

took 24 hours to process my order. shipped and arrived ia fedex 3 days later. i ordered the key FOB and 14-50 adaptor. super simple. super quick.

Reactions: DaveGT

Why is the black/white config an issue? Did you get any more details?