Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my MY from Mt Kisco, NY! Here's the full story:

Ordered MYLR blue exterior, stock everything else on 5/22. Completed profile on 5/23 with an EDD of 7-12 weeks. Did not have an EDD for a week or two. Once I finally received an EDD it stayed constant at 7/21-8/10 for a month. It pushed to September once during end of Q2. Then it changed to 8/10-8/30. During the end of July, the front date of my EDD pushed by one day and the end date stayed constant at 8/21.

Then on 8/1 I received the magical blue button at around 9pm. Upon clicking the blue button, I received my VIN (239xxx). Then my EDD changed to 8/13-8/19. I reached out to my SA on 8/3 following up with my VIN. He said that the delivery team would reach out to me. Delivery team texted and emailed me on 8/6 to schedule my delivery with the window of 8/15-8/17. Picked up the car on the 12 week and 1day of my order. The whole pickup process took about 45 minutes (mainly because I took my time checking the car out and setting it up). I did not upload my insurance until the night before pickup and did not make the payment until I drove off with the car.

The car was in excellent condition. The only issue was that one of the coat hanger was not closing. I let the person helping me know and he said to make an appointment at a later date to have it fixed as it's Sunday and the service center is short staffed. Overall very happy with the car! Having it wrapped and tinted next week!

This wait will be worth it!
Congrats!...make sure to share some pics.

Reactions: Ormond and Mpzona11
Just picked up my MY from Mt Kisco, NY! Here's the full story:

Ordered MYLR blue exterior, stock everything else on 5/22. Completed profile on 5/23 with an EDD of 7-12 weeks. Did not have an EDD for a week or two. Once I finally received an EDD it stayed constant at 7/21-8/10 for a month. It pushed to September once during end of Q2. Then it changed to 8/10-8/30. During the end of July, the front date of my EDD pushed by one day and the end date stayed constant at 8/21.

Then on 8/1 I received the magical blue button at around 9pm. Upon clicking the blue button, I received my VIN (239xxx). Then my EDD changed to 8/13-8/19. I reached out to my SA on 8/3 following up with my VIN. He said that the delivery team would reach out to me. Delivery team texted and emailed me on 8/6 to schedule my delivery with the window of 8/15-8/17. Picked up the car on the 12 week and 1day of my order. The whole pickup process took about 45 minutes (mainly because I took my time checking the car out and setting it up). I did not upload my insurance until the night before pickup and did not make the payment until I drove off with the car.

The car was in excellent condition. The only issue was that one of the coat hanger was not closing. I let the person helping me know and he said to make an appointment at a later date to have it fixed as it's Sunday and the service center is short staffed. Overall very happy with the car! Having it wrapped and tinted next week!

This wait will be worth it!
Awesome; also picking up at Mt. Kisco next Monday 8/23.

Reactions: Asdf123 and meshbiz
I have a may 25 order for a mylr white, all black, 5 seat, 19, tow. I stopped in at the rocklin sc today to look at some cars (I have not seen my exact config in real life) . While looking a a white car at the center that still had delivery wrapping , I looked at the factory stickers on the windshield that had the build date etc on it, on the bottom it said 7/something “new process”. Anyone notice this on their car? Any idea on the “new process”.

I have a may 25 order for a mylr white, all black, 5 seat, 19, tow. I stopped in at the rocklin sc today to look at some cars (I have not seen my exact config in real life) . While looking a a white car at the center that still had delivery wrapping , I looked at the factory stickers on the windshield that had the build date etc on it, on the bottom it said 7/something “new process”. Anyone notice this on their car? Any idea on the “new process”.
Interesting 🧐 wonder what the new process could be? Maybe bio defense and hepa filter?

I remember seeing new process stickers on cars in May when there was a containment hold and radar was removed. Not sure what it means but it's not "new" despite new being in the name.

Here is the VIN assignments from page 1200 and later. Most VIN assignments are in the East and Central time zones, currently.

Attachments

• VIN Assignments.jpg
    VIN Assignments.jpg
    399.7 KB · Views: 74
I have not and will not. I have informed Tesla that I am willing to accept any color combo but I need a car by the first week of Sept or I will cancel. I am also looking at slightly used. Next time I will go straight to slightly used and forgo the lack of customer service. At day 83 and we can't wait any longer.

Super frustrating first weekend with my Model Y. Went to go for a drive and opened the door as usual, but this time the window didn’t drop as it normally does. Door still opened, but noticed the window caught on the weather stripping a little.

Well, now I can’t close the door. I have powered cycled, powered on and off, everything I could find online. Finally called roadside assistance and they couldn’t help remotely. And of course there is no mobile service on a Sunday.

So now we are waiting on a tow back to the dealership. Thankfully the vehicle is at home. This would be horrendous on a trip. At that point I guess I would just force the window down potentially doing more damage?

So yeah, this was not how we envisioned this weekend going.

Super frustrating first weekend with my Model Y. Went to go for a drive and opened the door as usual, but this time the window didn’t drop as it normally does. Door still opened, but noticed the window caught on the weather stripping a little.

Well, now I can’t close the door. I have powered cycled, powered on and off, everything I could find online. Finally called roadside assistance and they couldn’t help remotely. And of course there is no mobile service on a Sunday.

So now we are waiting on a tow back to the dealership. Thankfully the vehicle is at home. This would be horrendous on a trip. At that point I guess I would just force the window down potentially doing more damage?

Damn, I’m sorry to hear. Please post updates on the service experience and if they’re able to find the electrical gremlin that caused the window malfunction.

Reactions: TESRP and MMurrayGA
Damn, I’m sorry to hear. Please post updates on the service experience and if they’re able to find the electrical gremlin that caused the window malfunction.
Will do. I should also note the rear passenger side also won’t go down and that door will not open. Hopefully this can be fixed tomorrow. I’ll keep people updated

Is it safe to assume you attempted to reset the windows per the operating manual?

Attachments

• 237F895E-3D0B-42DF-8F5F-DA8ED8BFA0C9.png
    237F895E-3D0B-42DF-8F5F-DA8ED8BFA0C9.png
    394.9 KB · Views: 44

By any chance did you install any aftermarket puddle lights?

Don't quote me but I believe there is a way to reset the windows with the window switches.

Is it safe to assume you attempted to reset the windows per the operating manual?
Yeah, first thing I tried when I googled it. The problem is the first step - I can’t close the door lol

road side assistance also suggested this and then mentioned it won’t work because it does actually need the door being closed.

Thanks for the suggestion though 🙂

Reactions: THF2021MY