Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 6/13.

Last month the bet with the wife was would our first child or the Tesla get here first. I think you can figure out what won. As of yesterday I’m a proud papa with no Tesla.

Now I’ve got way more time to read the forums in agony rocking my child hoping he doesn’t wake mama 😂.

Current EDD: 8/23-9/12

Ordered 6/13.

Last month the bet with the wife was would our first child or the Tesla get here first. I think you can figure out what won. As of yesterday I’m a proud papa with no Tesla.

Now I’ve got way more time to read the forums in agony rocking my child hoping he doesn’t wake mama 😂.

Congrats on the newborn!

Ordered 6/13.

Congratulations on your next phase of life.

Ordered 6/13.

Congratulations!!

Vegas time, (or Mohegan Sun / Foxwoods for us southern New England ladies and gents).

Over / under on getting VINs this week for delivery to Warwick, Rhode Island. CSTARZZ stated he thought the 16th for the wifes. Is he correct!?! Is he wrong!?! Will Elon release this family from his grips?!?!?!

Stay tuned for the next episode of "As My Stomach Turns"...

Wifes: 5/25 Order MYLR Blue/Black/20 EDD: 8/29 - 9/12
My: 08/08 Order MYP MSM/White/21 RN11545 EDD: 8/29 - 9/17

Finally took delivery 8/12. No issues with the car or delivery. White interior is really white and the seats are amazing. I've had my 3 for 3 years and this Y is another level up. I can't get over how much bigger it is than the 3...front and rear well storage is alot bigger. The 19" tires are huge compared to the 3's 19". It has the hepa filter and I didn't smell one outside odor on the 2 hour trip home. It also came with FSD preview and shows stop lights and speed signs which is cool. I guess they took summon away because I didn't see it. I did asks the SA if they had any swag and he brought me out the small model 3 diecast like the one they had 3 years ago so I took that :)

Attachments

• MODELYCHARGING.jpg
    MODELYCHARGING.jpg
    595.5 KB · Views: 62
The biggest thing the big 3 can do is get rid of the dealership model currently.
That's literally the last thing they *can* do. Dealerships are their customers. Drivers/car-purchasers are not. I mean this in a very literal sense. Manufacturers, except Tesla, do not/can not/will not sell cars to the end user. They sell cars only and exclusively to dealers. You can't get rid of 100% of your customers.

That's literally the last thing they *can* do. Dealerships are their customers. Drivers/car-purchasers are not. I mean this in a very literal sense. Manufacturers, except Tesla, do not/can not/will not sell cars to the end user. They sell cars only and exclusively to dealers. You can't get rid of 100% of your customers.
I think Ford will be the first to move to online order and deliver to your house. Ford Moving toward Build-to-Order, Away from Packed Dealer Lots

Reactions: PatrickTM