Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking at a lot of your signatures I honestly can't understand why my order has been pushed so far. I see so many who ordered after me and have EDD's before me. I didn't order when it was 48k I just don't get it. I did all the steps right and just don't get what's going on. This weekend will start week 16 and a full month out after the 8-12 week estimate and I get it's an estimate but come on. This sucks so much and it's so disheartening and disappointing because this is a car I've told everyone one they should get but yet now I don't want anyone to have to go through this wait and I'm disgusted in a company I've loved. I love and believe in the mission I'm just hurt and disappointed at their execution.
This one is particularly crazy. Did you also complete your profile on 5/8? It seems nuts that you would have finished everything that early, and had dates so far in the future. I was 5/23, and my dates end up being a few weeks longer than people who ordered after me, but nothing close to yours.

My EDD just moved out another week a few minutes ago. Now Sept 08-28.

That is it for me. It's been real. But I am cancelling. This car is not coming till 2022. Thanks everyone.
I mean I have a 6/20 order and my dates are Sept 11 to 30. I won't stop you from cancelling but it's not like you're an April or May order.
Granted, I'm in CA so likely part of the EOQ rush, but it's not like the EDD was pushed to October or something.

Lol my Aug 27th- Sept 10th date just moved to oct 22- Nov 11. Ordered May 29th. I don't know how much more I can take. What's the good phone number to call cause my SA doesn't respond back. Maybe it's another "glitch"
LOL I just called the 888 number and they were yea that is what our system is showing... I don't think the guy had a clue... but wtf if it is true.. People ordering after me getting the same model all over!

Reactions: TESRP
FINALLY…!!!
Thought I’ll circle back with a quick update to the group: I am all set to pick up my MYLR, white/white, 5 seats, no tow, no FSD tomorrow at Devon, PA.
- Ordered on 5/11
- Profile completed and financing pre-approved via Tesla on 5/12
- Impatiently watched EDDs moving all over the place for about 80 days
- Finalized Insurance, accepted all purchase and lending agreements today (thought of switching to DCU for financing at 1.49% but decided to go with Tesla at 2.49% to avoid any delays in processing. I plan to refinance anyway)
- Scheduled to pick up on 8/19, exactly a 100 days from order date
Nice to see another Devon, PA delivery! So we ordered a few days after you and still waiting for a VIN... At least the SA's in Devon have been pretty responsive to emails for the most part...

oh wow.. what a logic...
Actually, my logic is infallible on this point. If you bought a ticket on an airline or a cruise for travel within a certain time period and then they kept pushing it back would you stick with them? Let's say in June you buy a ticket to visit family over Thanksgiving, but each day the airline keeps pushing your flight further and further away from when you want to travel. Are you going to stick with that airline or give up your $100 and move on to another airline?

My premise in my first post was that Tesla may not be able to build MY LR's right now due to parts availability. Your assumption is that Tesla is deliberately not building MY LR's for some nefarious reason. Maybe, maybe not. We don't know. But if you don't like what they are doing, regardless of the reason, why are you still waiting?

The truth and the logic is that there are other EV cars available. The fact that you insist on a Tesla does not mean that Tesla is being malicious.

Tom

This one is particularly crazy. Did you also complete your profile on 5/8? It seems nuts that you would have finished everything that early, and had dates so far in the future. I was 5/23, and my dates end up being a few weeks longer than people who ordered after me, but nothing close to yours.
When I filled out the survey back in May I didn't think it was on the 8th but Tesla has confirmed that I did complete same day. I have not changed anything, or asked for a hold. I don't understand. We had our first SA just abandon us and stop responding and now we just keep getting pushed further and further out.

some people are pissed off with the strategy or the way MYP is getting delivered within days whereas LR orders for some are taking longer than 100 days. people who are waiting have right to be pissed off for that. even with that people are waiting because they like the car.

are you going to ask people to sell their car just because when they took for service didn't get a loaner or they didn't get appointment fast?
Yes, you have a right to be pissed off. You also have the right to cancel your order and move on. We do not know why Tesla is building MYP's faster than MY LR's. You assume they are doing it on purpose.

I would not ask them to sell their car, but I'd suggest they take it somewhere else for service if they aren't happy.

Tom

Actually, my logic is infallible on this point. If you bought a ticket on an airline or a cruise for travel within a certain time period and then they kept pushing it back would you stick with them? Let's say in June you buy a ticket to visit family over Thanksgiving, but each day the airline keeps pushing your flight further and further away from when you want to travel. Are you going to stick with that airline or give up your $100 and move on to another airline?

My premise in my first post was that Tesla may not be able to build MY LR's right now due to parts availability. Your assumption is that Tesla is deliberately not building MY LR's for some nefarious reason. Maybe, maybe not. We don't know. But if you don't like what they are doing, regardless of the reason, why are you still waiting?

The truth and the logic is that there are other EV cars available. The fact that you insist on a Tesla does not mean that Tesla is being malicious.

Tom
bookmarked.. will read when I have couple hours.

I mean I have a 6/20 order and my dates are Sept 11 to 30. I won't stop you from cancelling but it's not like you're an April or May order.
Granted, I'm in CA so likely part of the EOQ rush, but it's not like the EDD was pushed to October or something.
If there are still April and May orders, then the constant push of EDD will continue into November/December. Talked to the rep after I canceled. All he was willing to say was "You were a ways out." Ordered a M3P.

Tom
sorry but that's dumb comparison. Let's take your example. if I want to travel somewhere and there are worst airlines and there is one good airline but keeps pushing the date, I will stick with them when I am comfortable with their dates. Does that mean I wouldn't be pissed off when I want to get there as soon as I can? No, I will still be pissed off just because they are accommodating business class only. like it or not, that's my perspective. Again, i'm not here to argue with someone who thinks being not happy is incorrect and should cancel. If you want to get people to cancel orders so you can get yours early, why don't you stand in front of a tesla store and start educating users? I'm here to share my EDD and hear other stories of their journeys. If you can excuse me, I will go ahead with my goal of being here.

@THF2021MY I didn't say ordering MYP is incorrect. I'm not jealous of someone getting their MYP before me. Some people thought that higher priced MYLR are getting delivered before lower priced MYLR. I don't think that's true too.. Tesla is definitely prioritizing MYP and that's what I think based on all the data I saw and how people's EDD are moving ahead and ahead and LR getting pushed back. If you still think I shouldn't worry and cancel my order, I'm not going to do that just because some random person thought so. I'm just going to stay away from this thread rather than take pages of replies from someone who thinks he is right. I could be wrong about tesla, but tesla never said i'm right or wrong so i'm going to assume based on what I saw. if you have proof to show they aren't bring it on the table to discuss. just don't make random statements and ask people to cancel their orders.

Reactions: tharun