Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think woke has anything to to do with it. I think it's just that someone with English as a second (or third+ language) wrote the product description and some of it was lost in translation. I see this all the time on Amazon.
Yes this. Didn't have the energy or willpower in what's become a somewhat angry and opinionated forum to say something similar. Just a couple weeks ago we were all supporting each other.

Guess who's #VINNING ................ This guy!! VIN 251*** for a ..............drumroll......................... MYP!!

Received a call from SA before I even saw it. Went to pick up the kids from daycare in my wife's car and she called me to tell me how excited she was when she saw my name. Definitely not the horror stories I heard from others.

She said car is scheduled to arrive 8/31, but could arrive as early as 8/26.. She said she will have a better idea in the next 48 hours. She also said in San Antonio, they can literally turn them the next day.

Anyways, sorry everyone had such a crappy day. I couldn't have gone through the wait without you guys!
good luck dude.. finally out of this prison.

Everyone that has gotten a vin, what was your EDD window size right before you got your Vin?
Mine is currently an 11 day window, just want some hope.
Mine was consistently shrinking a day (front date moving up one, back date staying the same) and the morning after 10 days (this morning) I got my VIN. Now my EDD is between today-Aug 22.

We have same order dates, both on East Coast. Two weeks ago SA said mid to late September. Anecdotal evidence seems to indicate average East Coast deliveries to be at 90-100 days. Don't cancel on the whim of some algorithm that's calculating EDD's. This is where seeing the "inner workings" is more troubling than just saying "wait 90-100 days".

You'll regret having canceled when you're at the end of September wondering what if.
I would believe that if we weren't still shipping some April orders and a bunch of May orders. But you certainly could be right.

Ordered a M3P. Wife would rather have the MY7, but she will have a blast in the M3P. If we need the MY, I'll order if in 2022 or 23.

I’m not sure, but I think there was a price increase in February before I ordered. My price was $49,990.
My order was Feb 2021 and then I updated it in March to get the lower pricing.

28EA558C-D3AA-4440-BBC4-0EAF0F793DAB.jpeg

Reactions: PatrickTM