Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If any one is interested

Noticed lots of P’s in inventory today. Wondering if those are from people thats ordering and canceling 😂.

• Funny
Reactions: josh62294 and TESRP
Soft matches are unreliable.! My soft match date has changed at least a few times in the last 2-3 weeks. Who knows, it might change just as often as the Tesla app EDD. On August 2nd I was told that the soft match was Aug. 14th. When the Vin did not arrive, SA told me August 22nd. Stopped by yesterday and now it is August 28th. ERRRRR!!!!! 😡🤬Beyond frustrated!!
We now have the same soft dates!!!!

Reactions: Where’s my car
But now due to some sudden Bridge fire in Oklahoma the deliveries are getting delayed at the Alpharetta, GA location and Now the Delivery window is August 22 - August 28.

Spoke to the SA again and they informed that the Vehicle would get here on 08/25 and I could pick it up next day. Hopefully just waiting to have it delivered
Confused! Cars are delayed into or going out of Alpharetta? Because of a fire in… Oklahoma? What nonsense is this?

Celebrating having snagged an inventory MYP! 🎉
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance
  • Solid Black Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • 21’’ Überturbine Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • VIN 249XXX
It is going to be sent from Temecula, CA to my local SC in Matthews, NC. EDD August 29 - September 03.
I asked about having a rejected car assigned and delivered from another Tesla location and was told it would cost an additional $2k to transport. Are you paying more for delivery?

I asked about having a rejected car assigned and delivered from another Tesla location and was told it would cost an additional $2k to transport. Are you paying more for delivery?
I did pay the $2k to have it delivered but considered it a wash compared to the price of some of the other MYPs in inventory. Also, my impatience had nothing to do with it... 😂

Hope so, cuz I got a red one! or will get one, whenever they build it......
Me Too!! Ordered 7/22 MYLR Red/white interior/seats 5/wheels 19"/no tow/no fed
Same here. Figured I'd get the color I really wanted and you don't see many reds on the road. I've actually seen people bash red because of the price different but are fine with getting the induction wheels 🤔

Confused! Cars are delayed into or going out of Alpharetta? Because of a fire in… Oklahoma? What nonsense is this?

I did pay the $2k to have it delivered but considered it a wash compared to the price of some of the other MYPs in inventory. Also, my impatience had nothing to do with it... 😂
Congrats!!! 🥳 If you can't beat em' join them, right! Need to get a second job, to afford joining the prestigious MY performance club!

• Love
Reactions: snowchains
Celebrating having snagged an inventory MYP! 🎉
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance
  • Solid Black Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • 21’’ Überturbine Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • VIN 249XXX
It is going to be sent from Temecula, CA to my local SC in Matthews, NC. EDD August 29 - September 03.
Thats long distance, how much was that delivery fee on that if you don't mind me asking, since I'm also looking for inventory and live in GA so it might be relevant to a future purchase

Reactions: PatrickTM

Attachments

• 156D2963-D7E9-40B4-B4BE-CCCC3B48CF7A.jpeg
    156D2963-D7E9-40B4-B4BE-CCCC3B48CF7A.jpeg
    377.6 KB · Views: 62