Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Off topic, for just a second. Went back to the showroom and test drove a MYP just to “refresh” my memory on how much quicker it was than the MYLR since we changed our order and I noticed that the MYP have the new projector headlights. I had no idea. The LR does not. Is that something everyone already knew?
Haha, oh yep! That was a BIG discussion on here about 6 weeks ago 😂😂. About the time the bioweapon defense came out, so those of us with the LRs still felt like we at least got something

Reactions: PatrickTM and TESRP
Team Octoberfest here! After more than a week of 11/8-11/28.

Also another No vote for PPF. Never bothered with my S or 3 and have no idea why folks claim Tesla paint is any worse or different than other cars. Sure there are flaws but from sidewalk distance my S looks brand new still. People are shocked when I tell them it's approaching 7 with 99k miles.
Great point..another reason god forbid if we were involved in an accident the cost of the vinyl wrap or ppc goes to drain? Not sure if insurance will cover that

Reactions: PatrickTM and TESRP
Great point..another reason god forbid if we were involved in an accident the cost of the vinyl wrap or ppc goes to drain? Not sure if insurance will cover that
If you have receipts, you may be able to get insurance to cover the damaged ppf, due to their liability to restore the car to its pre-accident condition, but your mileage may vary depending on insurance company and policy. I would certainly be a Karen about getting it covered if the accident wasn’t my fault 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hey I’ve noticed that we’ve all bought quite a few accessories leading up to getting our Y’s. It’s kinda funny really because I’ve bought several new cars over the years and never felt compelled, like I do with this car, to be prepared and organized for that first day with this new car. Maybe it’s just me, but I’m definitely having fun doing it! I’ve got quite a few Tesla accessories on a bench in the garage getting stacked up right now and my wife just rolls her eyes every time she sees something added to it. She laughs, but I know she’s getting pretty excited too.
I bought the Tesla Decanter and filled it with Crown Royal... I can't think of a better accessory to have during this interminable wait...

New model 3? I heard they are pushing out a new standard range M3 with the different battery that has slightly less range. Is there another new model out now?
No, that's what I was referring to, and it has a 1-2 week delivery timeline. This change also derailed my plans of taking my October delivery of the M3SR+ and flipping it...so many dissapointments

Last edited:
Reactions: Drock77