Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Accepted TeslaVision? So tell? I just received my Plain and don’t recall this. Yeah, maybe because the Plaid still has a radar gun up front.

Blue button when you get your vin.

I’m doing things in reverse of you lol. I’m getting the cheap Tesla first to determine if I want to drop six figures on a MSplaid. I need to see if the Tesla ownership experience is something for the long term.

Attachments

• 63823732-CB56-42FE-85A3-49FA3EB7E405.jpeg
    63823732-CB56-42FE-85A3-49FA3EB7E405.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 68
Blue button when you get your vin.

I’m doing things in reverse of you lol. I’m getting the cheap Tesla first to determine if I want to drop six figures on a MSplaid. I need to see if the Tesla ownership experience is something for the long term.
@ajs847 Funny! My “test run” was a Model 3 that I purchased in June 2019!

So I should probably finish this update at some point. On Saturday Clarkston gave us a call to let us know that our car was in and ready for us to pick up. Meet Tilly, our new Model Y. We spent most of Saturday just driving around town and then showed my husbands parents. Then today we went on an impromptu road trip. Our only goal was to hit up a V3 supercharger. So we made a day trip to South Bend Indiana because there is a V3 in between us. The V3 chargers are so quick, and they're only at like ~50% capacity they're rated for over 400kw which seems insane to think about now. Then on our way back we ran into some storms and saw the most beautiful double rainbow.
So I like many before have said it and its totally cliche but the wait is worth it. y'all can't see me shaking my head at saying that, but I am both saying it and shaking my head because it's true. Even after the long wait and the crappy SA and the rest. I don't really care anymore about that. The smile and the fact that we put 500 miles on the car today and felt better getting out than when we got it speaks volumes. Patience is all that I can suggest, because it's so much better than I ever imagined in my anxious anticipation. I hope you all get yours very soon.

tempImageM585ki.jpg
tempImagePqL76D.jpg
tempImageFiE2Gn.jpg

Holy smokes, so here's some useful information that some of you might need..
So I was confused on how to change my MWLR to MYP because I didn't have an option. I checked a YouTube video and the guy explained that you can simply press "Edit Design" on the Manage section on your account. I checked, and for some reason I didn't have that option. After doing some research apparently theres two reasons because of this, first is if you submitted your info, it can get removed. Also some accounts just randomly have a system error.
So for the folks who would like to change their cars design you simply have to use this link and copy and paste your RN where the x's are to edit your design.
https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RNxxxxxxxx

Honestly seems kind of weird for the worlds most techy car company to be running into issues on their own website...

Anybody noticing this issue after receiving their new MY?
I think that noise is normal. The car uses the HVAC system to condition the battery. If you get in the car it will condition the battery because it figures you are going to drive. If you open the charging port it conditions the battery because it figures you are going to charge the car.

I noticed the same thing when I got my Model Y back in June but I don't really notice it anymore. I also got some sound insulation installed. That may be why I notice it less now.

So I should probably finish this update at some point. On Saturday Clarkston gave us a call to let us know that our car was in and ready for us to pick up. Meet Tilly, our new Model Y. We spent most of Saturday just driving around town and then showed my husbands parents. Then today we went on an impromptu road trip. Our only goal was to hit up a V3 supercharger. So we made a day trip to South Bend Indiana because there is a V3 in between us. The V3 chargers are so quick, and they're only at like ~50% capacity they're rated for over 400kw which seems insane to think about now. Then on our way back we ran into some storms and saw the most beautiful double rainbow.
So I like many before have said it and its totally cliche but the wait is worth it. y'all can't see me shaking my head at saying that, but I am both saying it and shaking my head because it's true. Even after the long wait and the crappy SA and the rest. I don't really care anymore about that. The smile and the fact that we put 500 miles on the car today and felt better getting out than when we got it speaks volumes. Patience is all that I can suggest, because it's so much better than I ever imagined in my anxious anticipation. I hope you all get yours very soon.

View attachment 703131View attachment 703132View attachment 703133
Awesome! Congrats!

How did the auto-wipers + AP work in the rain? Did the wipers think it needed to blitzkrieg your windshield or was it a more or less "normal" wiper speed?

• Funny
Reactions: Jermayan
What is really happening? Is it demand overloading the production capacity or is there some chips scarcity or something of that nature happening too? Generic October now for few days. Maybe system is deciding which quarter to split into 😂

Good morning folks, I have a question regarding the financing part, I ordered my car on 06/23 and I also applied for a loan with Tesla and it was approved. It’s been more than 60days since then and it was expired I think but I still see approved terms on the order page. At this point of time do I need to call Tesla to remove that and apply for new Loan or I can leave it as is for now and can I take care of it once I receive the VIN or will it affect the VIN generation as it is a expired loan offer.