Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good lord, I feel like we need to get you on a day time talk show to discuss all of this! ha. But seriously I hope they get you your car.
I need to be on Oprah. "And they what did Tesla say?"

Nothing simple with this process. My SA is trying to help. If the car can get to NJ I will find my way there and pick it up. @GoinWickedFast just picked up his MYP from Paramus. So it is still open and delivering cars. I have hope!

It is still the Tesla gods punishing me for my impatience with my original order.

I need to be on Oprah. "And they what did Tesla say?"

Nothing simple with this process. My SA is trying to help. If the car can get to NJ I will find my way there and pick it up. @GoinWickedFast just picked up his MYP from Paramus. So it is still open and delivering cars. I have hope!

It is still the Tesla gods punishing me for my impatience with my original order.
The NJ folks were super helpful, but definitely in a challenging position. From the Paramus superchargers, I was able to see a quite large area of collapsed roof inside of the bay area of their building. Needless to say, the building it completely out of commission.

The folks working there are superhero's, and were literally working out of the parking lot today. Be patient with them!

I just looked at my MVPA and noticed that the odometer is 15 miles. Who’s been driving my car dude? Maybe that’s normal in the delivery process, not sure really. But I’ve bought several new cars over the years and there’s usually less than 5 miles on the car when I picked it up. Not a deal breaker by any means, and maybe it’s more typical with Tesla’s delivery.
Every MVPA shows 15 miles for new cars with Tesla - just a generic placeholder. Could have a bit more or a bit less.

I had no emergency snacks as the scam...err proposal was going out to a "new brunch place that had a nice patio". It just so happened the Tesla DC was on the way....I was not prepared.
My husband makes fun of me for having "emergency snacks", but you get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On the bright side, you can get a Tesla w/o having to pay a $10-15k "dealership markup" fee for non-Telsa new cars. Due to inventory shortages, this is going on right now. So, I'll wait, no worries :)
I test drove a '21 Jeep Rubicon 4xe and the 10k markup killed it for me. They wanted 86k, I was like, yeah, no...... It was hard because I have owned lots of Jeeps (97 Wrangler/03GrandCherokee/76JeepJ10Honcho/76CJ6/16JeepRenegade). I used to rockcrawl, but don't do it anymore. The Jeep wasn't comfortable either, maybe thats my age showing. 😂

I found these and may give them a try- really good reviews on their site and for the price I won’t feel too bad if they don’t work
Hmm. Not feeling this one. They don’t even provide adhesive and say to use one of your choice. I feel like all these protectors just protect the edge of the rim but the part just past the edge will still get scratched. I guess something is better than nothing.

Still VIN-less, financing in place, even the freaking Tesla adapter already plugged in to my NEMA outlet! (to just have a little of that EV feels, you know)

EDD still September 17-30.

All you SoCal guys out here flexing your VINs with much later order dates are just making me shiver in hopelessness. First world problems, but c'mon!

46F5F079-C15A-495D-B1B1-AF218FB19C09.jpeg
D6F012FA-229A-4295-94A9-6CC4C489867F.jpeg
86711EC3-7172-44EA-B195-4203C3922E76.jpeg
85830CCC-D516-4EEF-B6EA-70B8A0524012.jpeg

Delivery for my MYP Today. Inventory vehicle I grabbed last week. Easy delivery. Few small problems but nothing major. Misaligned rear passenger door. One side was good and the other is pictured here. Scheduled service appointment to fix it. Next was a dirty/smudged passenger side interior B pillar. Delivery person got some cleaner and cleaned it during delivery. Next was a slightly misaligned plastic molding under rear bumper on one side only. Not even sure if I will list it for the service appointment. Last was that they did not have my Monroney sticker. They printed me out an 8x11 copy but what the hell? Car is beautiful and expensive. Holy hell! Checked new wall charger when we got home. Working like a charm. 240 volts and 48 amps. It’s been a long 8 month wait for a Tesla of some kind. One down, two more to go.

That charging curve tho…😬 not a good road-tripper. Otherwise, beauty!!
I want to see it and drive it. There’s a polestar space in nyc on the upper west side. My wife thinks a more luxurious car is worth a look. Range is a thing and there are lots of chargers around me. And I’d need an adapter for my Tesla wall charger in my garage.

This might all be bullshit if my MY shows up.

Still VIN-less, financing in place, even the freaking Tesla adapter already plugged in to my NEMA outlet! (to just have a little of that EV feels, you know)

EDD still September 17-30.

All you SoCal guys out here flexing your VINs with much later order dates are just making me shiver in hopelessness. First world problems, but c'mon!
I’m at Sept 20 - 30 since Monday. Picking up at Carlsbad once it‘s available.

Anyone here have a white on white LR or P? This is what I have on order and I was wondering how you like that combo and if you would share some pictures (again, I'm sure)! Thanks!
DaxM on YouTube has a white on white 7-seater Model Y that he got in May. I've been enjoying his channel and podcasts. Here's the car:

I want to see it and drive it. There’s a polestar space in nyc on the upper west side. My wife thinks a more luxurious car is worth a look. Range is a thing and there are lots of chargers around me. And I’d need an adapter for my Tesla wall charger in my garage.

This might all be bullshit if my MY shows up.
One thing that bugs me about the Polestar(besides the range) is the transmission hump in the back seat. There’s no transmission. What’s with the hump? I was thinking about going to Charlotte Polestar for a test drive. Their site indicates pre-designed models will be available “mid September”.

x-post

Anyone here have a white on white LR or P? This is what I have on order and I was wondering how you like that combo and if you would share some pictures (again, I'm sure)! Thanks!
I have white on white ordered and asked the Twitterverse for some white interior pics. If you're motivated to look through responses, here's the tweet:

Did anyone else receive a call from Tesla stating that your delivery will be delayed due to the storm that just passed last week? My original delivery date was 9/6 and now pushed back to 9/11.
In Long Island, delivery is scheduled for Sept 6; haven’t heard a thing. Hoping I’m still all set, I would imagine I hear from someone today.