Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I finally got off the seemingly neverending EDD rollercoaster and couldn't be happier! Pick-up in Raleigh was seamless - the car was waiting for us out front. I signed one piece of paper, got my key setup and was good to go.

It's absolutely gorgeous and the only flaw we found was that the spoiler was coming up a bit on one side. My husband has already ordered Betalink, so we will take care of that ourselves. Having never seen the car in person prior to ordering, it was wild to finally sit inside and drive it. It seriously is unnervingly fast. Until I get a better comfort level I will be keeping it in "chill" mode. 😆

Our next order of business is to buy all the accessories lol. We ordered the 24' Wall Connector, 3D Maxpider floor mat set, storage bins, front PPE, and are currently looking for a back seat cover so that our 1-year-old doesn't stain the white interior. Windshield, roof, and front window tint are also being scheduled.

We are over the moon to have the MYP and couldn't think of a better addition for our family's needs. To everyone here who is currently waiting for your MY, keep hanging in there, it is worth it!!! ❤️
looks awesome, congrats!

• Love
Reactions: snowchains
Delivery appt officially set!
F9C5C098-4406-477D-B164-95DB98855C4E.jpeg

Got a text to re-schedule my delivery. Site says “no deliveries available”. Par for the course with this car. I’ll have to call Tesla and try to do schedule it face to face.

hopefully it works out. But I have a big deployment at work on the 16th. If I can’t get the car between the 10-13, I have to let it go. And I bet I loose my 2k shipping fee if I can’t take delivery. I should have kept my original car. I bet I have vin by now.

Got a text to re-schedule my delivery. Site says “no deliveries available”. Par for the course with this car. I’ll have to call Tesla and try to do schedule it face to face.

hopefully it works out. But I have a big deployment at work on the 16th. If I can’t get the car between the 10-13, I have to let it go. And I bet I loose my 2k shipping fee if I can’t take delivery. I should have kept my original car. I bet I have vin by now.
Do you have someone you’re comfortable giving a POA to that could take delivery for you?

Reactions: PatrickTM
Happy Labor Day everyone!

The Caldor wildfires are still burning, and if today is like yesterday the air quality is too bad be spending time outside. Hope they’ll get closer to containment soon…
Containment right now is set for September 27th which seems so far away. I just looked where Gold River was, yeah, you guys were getting a lot of smoke yesterday. We have a house in Volcano and the fire started just 4.9 miles north of us. We were under the evac warning for a while and my husband came to our San Mateo place for that time. We just came back up this weekend. Our AQI is under 100 this morning, which is the best it has been since we have been back.

Reactions: richn and adiemac