Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Y
Hello, VINless ones. Last week I sent an email to Order Support at my My Kisco NY delivery center. I got an email reply from someone I had not heard from before:

//start
We do not have a definite timeframe yet as you are not yet matched to the VIN but our system shows the last week of September as an estimated delivery window. We will have a more precise estimate once your VIN is assigned.
//end

my EDD stands at 9/11-30 for 9 days. Did I mention my OD is 5/31?
Hello, VINless ones. Last week I sent an email to Order Support at my My Kisco NY delivery center. I got an email reply from someone I had not heard from before:

//start
We do not have a definite timeframe yet as you are not yet matched to the VIN but our system shows the last week of September as an estimated delivery window. We will have a more precise estimate once your VIN is assigned.
//end

my EDD stands at 9/11-30 for 9 days. Did I mention my OD is 5/31?
Youre close, I just hit my blue button. VIN 269***

Well my SA who has been MIA, finally emailed me back. She looked it up and due to weather related logistical issues, my car will not in fact arrive any sooner than the 14th, but my pickup date of the 15th is still good, as it will still allow them time to inspect and wash the car she said before I pick it up.

So 9/15 it is.
Spoke too soon. Tesla just called and said there are more delays in transit and pushed it back to 9/17....

In mid-August, we ordered a Model Y and a Model 3.
Our Model Y EDD was originally January.
Then EDD changed to 12/03 - 01/03.
Today, it changed to 11/03 - 11/23.

By the way, in the Model 3 "waiting room" forums: folks are using squirrels as their forum avatars. It is supposed to be a good luck charm that will appease the Tesla powers, and hopefully produce VIN numbers faster.

Last edited:
In mid-November, we ordered a Model Y and a Model 3.

By the way, in the Model 3 "waiting room" forums: folks are using squirrels as their forum avatars. It is supposed to be a good luck charm that will appease the Tesla powers, and hopefully produce VIN numbers faster.
I think you ordered in mid-August…

Soooo......by implication, Tesla cars are powered by SQUIRRELS ???? :)

Ugh. Keep noticing more manufacturing defects.

260 miles on it so far, but with the first available service appointment being October 1, they better fix the paint around the rear hatch window.

Really spend the time inspecting your car for issues. Kind of disappointed.

And yes, my wall connector is mounted on the top of an old IKEA TV stand.

Attachments

• 689B5471-C180-4A5F-A290-FF04972AC4EE.jpeg
    689B5471-C180-4A5F-A290-FF04972AC4EE.jpeg
    466.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 790A713B-12F6-476A-8BDD-C6DCA6EAC800.jpeg
    790A713B-12F6-476A-8BDD-C6DCA6EAC800.jpeg
    452.6 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: PatrickTM
I got a VIN this morning (269xxx) so one of those white ones might actually be mine. My EDD firmed up to 9/18-24.
Update: My SA who, to his credit, has been very responsive during this months long process (since Feb. and June) checked on my VIN. He says my MY is in California and should arrive in Florida on the 20th. We shall see.

Tom

So mine was not on that truck 🤣.

Is this MYP or MYLR?