Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did you find these? The global inventory sites didn't show anything when I looked last night following your post, and I can't find a way to search on Tesla site for more than 200 miles from any zip code.
I think it's just timing. I randomly refresh and if i see anything i post it.

On a Chrome browser, search for the DISTILL extension. It auto refreshes any website and DINGS you when the site has changed.

After getting the extension, go to the following website and set DISTILL up to monitor it for changes. When it DINGS, take a look and see inventory.

Youre welcome. ;-)

I haven't been able to follow the thread this long holiday weekend, BUT I had to log in at some point today to share that I received my VIN!!!!! Did my normal check quickly while at a playground visiting some friends and there was the email! 265x! I thought this day would never come!!

My EDD updated to 9/18 - 9/24, from 9/18 - 9/30 before I received the VIN.

I told my wife that I had to get on the forum to share the news with my forum friends, got an eyeroll :)

I haven't been able to follow the thread this long holiday weekend, BUT I had to log in at some point today to share that I received my VIN!!!!! Did my normal check quickly while at a playground visiting some friends and there was the email! 265x! I thought this day would never come!!

My EDD updated to 9/18 - 9/24, from 9/18 - 9/30 before I received the VIN.

I told my wife that I had to get on the forum to share the news with my forum friends, got an eyeroll :)
Congrats! My wife calls the forum "my addiction" hah ha

That makes sense. And yes, the article does say “craziest”, not busiest. My mistake. I would definitely assume that once Austin is online, they will have much busier months! Thanks for the correction!
Haha yes and sorry for pointing it out, I know it can be annoying to be so specific. The only reason I did at all is because of the analysis of why people think he said that

Reactions: PatrickTM
What an idiot. Is he known for doing stupid stuff like this?! I don’t follow YouTube. Why do you think the airbags didn’t deploy?
I didn't want to to go his Youtube channel to watch it, to avoid helping someone profit off this, but the short answer from what I read in comments on the video is - Yes. It appears his parents are very wealthy and subsidize this and things like it.

Mine narrowed as well Sept 18-30. And as for the video, of course he's trying to making money on that. He has to to settle the damages since we have clear view of his license plate and face. Just think, someone here is probably going behind him on the Tesla queue because I'm sure there's now a replacement order put in.
Only thing I also read in the comments is apparently they are dealer plates, so this is likely a test drive. So this is potentially a demo car which would eventually go to inventory and not effect our places in the queue

• Informative
Picked up my MYP today and it was perfect. No issues, it looked fantastic and I drove it all day lol. I gave about 10 people rides and everyone was in awe of the acceleration. Better than I thought it would be. My kids signed me up for Spotify and I don’t even miss Sirius!

Delivery took about 10 minutes tops and the delivery folks said the builds are so much more consistent now. I‘m still waiting for some accessories but boy today was fun.…

Only thing I also read in the comments is apparently they are dealer plates, so this is likely a test drive. So this is potentially a demo car which would eventually go to inventory and not effect our places in the queue
Do you think it was a setup? Given that the airbags didn’t deploy, he was totally fine (or “good” per him 🙄), and they didn’t film the actual impact? Just my thought if this is a pattern of stupid behavior for him…

Took delivery today. Looks like it was 17 weeks exactly from my order date, so 119 days. My SA actually acted as my delivery advisor too, so she was pretty much there from order creation to order completion. The vehicle is beautiful, there were only minor cosmetic issues with the prep such as remaining wrap pieces and smudging on the interior pillars, but nothing that couldn’t be fixed on the spot.

50A6076F-5EB8-4BE1-9779-E3E5FCC3CFD9.jpeg

934385BE-7B13-406C-931B-F85FB134957C.jpeg

By the way, the parking lot looks empty but there was actually a lot of deliveries happening. When I pulled up it was packed. They where also prepping several others for deliveries later. Hang in there, everyone! I really do hope they can make the EDDs much more predictable and hope more people get their deliveries soon.

Last edited:
Took delivery today. Looks like it was 17 weeks exactly from my order date, so 119 days. My SA actually acted as my delivery advisor too, so she was pretty much there from order creation to order completion. The vehicle is beautiful, there were only minor cosmetic issues with the prep such as remaining wrap pieces and smudging on the interior pillars, but nothing that couldn’t be fixed on the spot.

View attachment 706094

View attachment 706095

By the way, the parking lot looks empty but there was actually a lot of deliveries happening. When I pulled up the it was packed. They where also prepping several others for deliveries later. Hang in there, everyone! I really do hope they can make the EDDs much more predictable and hope more people get their deliveries soon.
Beautiful color :) By the way, I take it this is a delivery center and not a showroom / dealership?