Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems Michelin will start selling all-season tires (M+S) for MYP’s in November or something

All-season tires (M+S) = Mud + snow

https://www.michelinman.com/auto/tires/michelin-pilot-sport-all-season-4#sizes

Check the sizes under 21 and 255/35 with Tesla T0 Acoustic foam.

New: 255/35ZR21/XL 98W T0 Acoustic BSW
6FC2AD53-F03D-47D0-B671-80F4091EDA8D.jpeg

Yeah, I'm aware of the shipping fee from Miami. It's the not knowing how long it'll take to get here was the part I didn't like. My second choice is a blue MYP but living in the PNW I'm not super keen on the 21" tires. Maybe if I lived in SoCal.

No talking you into a P, but I had the same thought pattern. I reasoned with myself with the pros and cons for me, and came up with the stuff below. Then again, my wife has a 21 MYLR as well, which is our around town car mostly.

I live in Rhode Island. Our streets are similar to a war torn country in the winter, sadly. Im picking up my MYP tomorrow (fingers crossed for today!) and have these (see pic below) going on it within a week, two max. I think on the MSM exterior/white interior, itll look amazing. Im then selling the 21's. With sensors, brand new less than 500 miles with tires, Im hoping for at least $2500 - $3k which seems the going fee around the net for them.

20" INOVIT - YSM-919 TURBINE Gunmetal

inovit-ysm-919-turbine-gunmetal-with-machined-face_1.jpg

I think it may be a July build since the warranty goes until July 2025?? So it would have the biodefense;?it’s the exact same build as the demo I got 2 weeks ago…..and it’s the seven seater…now sort of wishing I waited…..😢🤷‍♀️
On Tesla-info it lists an "approximate gate date", which for that car was sometime in May. More specifically, in the "Manufacturing code list" section, one of the entries was "Standard cabin filter". For newer cars, I've seen that read "HEPA Air Filtration System".
D7A18272-7350-4F3F-BD2E-1EBF9691BCF1.jpeg

Perhaps the warranty was splitting the difference between build and buy dates.

But also these are just inferences from stalking that site. I had my exact build show up earlier this week and after it was gone I noticed the "standard air filter" code and was slightly less bummed that I missed it.

BAB0E306-79DB-42AF-BF0E-63F5A89D0569.jpeg

On Tesla-info it lists an "approximate gate date", which for that car was sometime in May. More specifically, in the "Manufacturing code list" section, one of the entries was "Standard cabin filter". For newer cars, I've seen that read "HEPA Air Filtration System".
View attachment 706190

Perhaps the warranty was splitting the difference between build and buy dates.

But also these are just inferences from stalking that site. I had my exact build show up earlier this week and after it was gone I noticed the "standard air filter" code and was slightly less bummed that I missed it.

View attachment 706189
Where did you find this info on the tesla website?

Took delivery today. Looks like it was 17 weeks exactly from my order date, so 119 days. My SA actually acted as my delivery advisor too, so she was pretty much there from order creation to order completion. The vehicle is beautiful, there were only minor cosmetic issues with the prep such as remaining wrap pieces and smudging on the interior pillars, but nothing that couldn’t be fixed on the spot.

View attachment 706094

View attachment 706095

By the way, the parking lot looks empty but there was actually a lot of deliveries happening. When I pulled up it was packed. They where also prepping several others for deliveries later. Hang in there, everyone! I really do hope they can make the EDDs much more predictable and hope more people get their deliveries soon.
Looks amazing! Congrats!

Reactions: BitJam and Ryachu
Congrats to all the new VINs! Heartening, but not heartening enough.

After sitting at September 8 - September 21 for over two weeks my date shifted this weekend, out to October 11 - October 31. My order date was June 28. This puts me right at the 100-days range, which I know is relatively standard for an LR, but it is incredibly frustrating given how close to my delivery window I was before things changed.

MYLR, red, FSD, nothing else fancy, here in Colorado.