Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else have a remarkably stable EDD? I see that a lot of people have EDDs that move every day. I've had two "real" ones since July...my most recent one hasn't changed in two weeks.
Same here. It was all over a place until 2 weeks ago. Now it's very stable. Which is extremely disappointing since if accurate it'll come in at 110-130-ish days past order date. Seems like you (and many others) are seeing the same.

Reactions: ConchChick
Anyone else have a remarkably stable EDD? I see that a lot of people have EDDs that move every day. I've had two "real" ones since July...my most recent one hasn't changed in two weeks.
I have had EDD between sep 8 to 30 for a while. Its been Sep 16 to 30 for over a week and now its Sep 23 to 30. Still no VIN assigned

Reactions: JeffSanDiego
Congrats. How do one know if you got VIN assigned? You get an email? Text? Account gets updated?
My account was updated under the RN number with a VIN number. On the dashboard I noticed the vehicle name changed from “Tesla Model Y” to “2021 Tesla Model Y”. Then I had a button to push to accept the Tesla Vision. Few minutes after that my EDD updated.
No email or text.

Mine has only been stable for the past two weeks at which it’s sitting at 11/9-11/29. Other than that, ordered 7/14 & it has changed at least 12 times (peep my signature for all the changes). Far from “remarkable” for me lol

You get short on space for the title pretty quick, but I just modified mine to give the most important details in the title and then put the rest in my signature. Title currently says
OD 7/7/21 | LR 5 | Wh/Bl | 19 | Tow | VIN 265xxx
Folks please add this format into your profile. please click on ACCOUNT at bottom left and in CUSTOM TITLE space please type in your details in the format OD 7/7/21 | LR 5 | Wh/Bl | 19 | Tow | VIN 265xxx

Mine was all over the place in July/August, but the last two weeks it’s been stable at 10/17-11/6. Assuming they determined they’ll deal with me after the Q3 push.

Mine was all over the place in July/August, but the last two weeks it’s been stable at 10/17-11/6. Assuming they determined they’ll deal with me after the Q3 push.
On left bottom of your page you will see “Account” click on that and the. You will see the space for CUSTOM TITLE.
us the format : OD 7/7 | LR 5 | Wh/Bl | 19 | State I EDD or VIN date

Mine has also been remarkably stable. Was very volatile before but hovering October 25-November 14 for about two weeks now. (July 7 order date)
On left bottom of your page you will see “Account” click on that and the. You will see the space for CUSTOM TITLE.
us the format : OD 7/7 | LR 5 | Wh/Bl | 19 | State I EDD or VIN date