Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery on the 10th went amazing. As everyone says Worth the wait. If anyone wants to help someone out and use my referral code thomas80410, I would be very grateful! Stay well everyone.

Attachments

• 911C570C-E17F-481C-AD61-1D809CC33E68.jpeg
    911C570C-E17F-481C-AD61-1D809CC33E68.jpeg
    834.4 KB · Views: 68
OD: 9/2 (~11:50pm EST)
VIN: 9/8 (267xxx)
EDD: 9/20 - 9/26
Delivery Appointment: 9/25 (9/23 was soonest available)

MYP White, White Interior, No FSD, No Tow

Here are all the accessories I got in the meantime in case anyone has suggestions or maybe someone can get ideas from my list. Going to book a tint and from PPF appointment now!
  • Tesla:
    • Mud flaps
    • Trunk storage bins
  • ForMyTesla:
    • 3D MAXpider Mats (full set)
  • Evannex:
    • Jack pads
    • Sliding center console storage tray
    • Under seat air vent covers
    • Mud flaps (for rears)
  • Amazon:
    • Matte screen protector
    • Rubber trim noise reduction kit
  • Etsy:
    • Matte black T logos for frunk, trunk, and steering wheel

Prices seem high. Locally, I can get (and have gotten) premium 3M branded PPF for the front bumper, partial hood and fenders, door edges, door cups and mirrors for $750 - Installed by a professional. This "driveprotected" place wants ~$350 just for an unbranded pre-cut piece of film! Am I missing something?
I got a quote for 3M from my local place. This seems high compared to your post. " typical package is a full front end and that includes the full front bumper / full fenders / full hood / Mirrors / door cups & edges that would be $2,150."

Reactions: Drock77 and jebinc
MYLR/White/Black/7 Seats/no tow/no FSD/
OD: 6/19
EDD: 9/22-9/30

Just received my vin this morning at noon, but it is 265xxx. I called and they said my car is just built. How? I see some people here with vin 269xxx, and mine was just assigned and still at the factory with 265xxx?
They build hundreds a day. Yours was probably built a week or so ago.

MYLR/White/Black/7 Seats/no tow/no FSD/
OD: 6/19
EDD: 9/22-9/30

Just received my vin this morning at noon, but it is 265xxx. I called and they said my car is just built. How? I see some people here with vin 269xxx, and mine was just assigned and still at the factory with 265xxx?
Just be happy you got a VIN. Your car probably was missing a single part and now that it's 100% certified, it just moved to the delivery step. I work building trucks, and with the part and chip shortage, its amazing how many "visually completed" trucks sit in outside parked waiting for delivery. I've seen missing CPUs, missing brake chambers, no shocks, chassis crossmembers missing, driveshafts gone, even things simple like bolts to mount the axles (and that's on the rough chassis side, not even talking about the finish side!) I'm sure I got a lot of mandatory Saturdays coming to try to catch up soon if the markets settle. And figure on a perfect day we could do short of 100 trucks so I can't imagine Tesla's logistics.