Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my credit offer has expired and my account page looks different. It lets me go through the options of choosing cash, lease….etc. I was under the impression only Tesla could switch this for you. Guess I’ll be calling this morning.
Same thing happened to me on Sunday. I resubmitted all the info on the application and now now 2 days it says “credit decision pending”. Which is weird since the first time around, the loan was approved in seconds. In parallel to this, my delivery date pushed out 3 weeks and is now October 5-20 (vs sept 15-30).

Has anyone here actually tried to do the PPF on their own?? I might try it to save 1500$. Even if it takes a few hours of pain!!
After watching that bumper in the video I'm confident I don't want to do it.

That being said. I think I will pay a shop to just do the hood and bumper and then maybe I can do the fenders and headlights.

In Bay Area MYLR

EA881458-D7A6-4626-83E0-DE177E07FACB.jpeg

Reactions: BitJam and dnstommy
Hi all - can I change the name on the order to that of my spouse? Created a bit of an issue because the order is in my name and the loan will be in my spouses name. For any rate match to occur, the names need to match and hence this question. Anyone experienced with doing this?
Yes, you can. Just change the name on the profile. If you're referring to the registration part, I don't think that will affect financing who's name's on the order. I switch the name on our first order to my wife's name but we are both on the registration. The SA was confused when he called after the name switch. Like this wasn't the name when I spoke to you yesterday. lol

OD:7/11, EDD:Nov 24-Dec 14,MYLR, 5 seater, white/white, no tow, no FSD, 19”
Similar build, similar EDD here :)
Hi all - can I change the name on the order to that of my spouse? Created a bit of an issue because the order is in my name and the loan will be in my spouses name. For any rate match to occur, the names need to match and hence this question. Anyone experienced with doing this?
I had a bit of an issue with my 3 for this reason. Registration/order in both names, loan in my name alone. I had to really fight with my credit union to get the loan to be just in my name. (No use in having 2 credit hits)

You can talk to your SA about adding her in if you want your name still on the registration. If not im sure you can ask to replace it.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Since I have nothing but waiting time here...

Here's a PSA for anyone new to buying a Tesla:

When you order your car, make sure you use a referral link so you get the 1000 free Supercharging miles. Even if you've already ordered, you can find someone you know that has a Tesla, ask them for their referral code, and email your SA and they can apply the code after the fact (has to be before delivery I believe). If you don't know anyone, just ask in the forums and someone will gladly help you out.