Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Soooo - will Washington be included in the final EOQ push? My husband talked me out of pulling the trigger on one of the demos available today (mind you, he’s been driving around in his new M3LR for two weeks). I’m at day 105 post profile completion date, and I’ll be sick if I passed on a demo to not get my original order.
EDD still at 9/20-9/30.

There's 6 pages for me to catch up on so I don't know if this has been answered or not but I didn't use plaid and we paid on delivery day after inspecting the car. You just need to have your account number and routing number. You still have to "go through plaid" but you choose the option that you can't find your bank and then it says to manually enter details then it gives you the fields to enter your details.
The SA will bug you to make final payment before that day. I just ignored them.
I am also in a state of active ignorance right now.

"Pay now to prioritize your delivery!" You liar, I already have a scheduled date and time and you wouldn't let me take delivery over the weekend.

Bro, congrats! At this point I feel like they just forgot to build my car or something...
I'm hoping that your final EDD push (since it's 9/20 today) will be "the one" and you'll get your VIN soon!
I should get my vin tomorrow then because same local area and I ordered earlier then you..
Hopefully you get yours soon. Has your EDD updated?

I've been told it can be removed. It's all up to you for the miles. Feels like a lot though.

I see an invertentory of what I ordered too! Less than 50 miles. But my wife can't make the 2 hour drive because we have a newborn.
Yeah the ones with less than 50 are far away from me. Would have to take a flight there.
But the demo cars I have seen scarred me so that's why I backed out. My brother talked sense into me lol.

I mean I need "a" car, but if I get rid of my Rav, at least I can use my brother's M3 on the one day I need to go to work. Rest of the times I will send him out for groceries and errands.... 🤣

Soooo - will Washington be included in the final EOQ push? My husband talked me out of pulling the trigger on one of the demos available today (mind you, he’s been driving around in his new M3LR for two weeks). I’m at day 105 post profile completion date, and I’ll be sick if I passed on a demo to not get my original order.
EDD still at 9/20-9/30.
Hard to say, but anything is possible!

I would also suggest you just hang on tight to your order. 105 days after profile completion is quite a while and VIN is imminent. Good luck!

It’s very minimally sloped, so water drains out from snow melt or rain coming off the cars. I still use a squeegee though to help speed the process when I pressure wash it.
Mine is the uhhh concrete floor.

If I pressure wash it, what do you recommend besides a squeegee, to help dry it out? My driveway is on a minor slope but the garage isn't.

I am not washing it for the cars, but due to the fact that there was a bleach bottled that spilled all over the floor. It was not a fun day...... :oops:
and I just bought the house too, so finally got all the stuff moved in to the house from the garage and organized it, although no where as good as yours looks. Luckily there was shelving installed in the extra space of the garage so I stored a lot of the boxes there.

Last edited:
Reactions: PatrickTM
Oh no doubt. it's not a risk I'm willing to take either. I realized after ordering that the geminis are actually pretty attractive with the hubcap taken off, but no way I'm changing my order now on the chance it would reset me back to 0. Also I actually prefer the look of the Inductions, but the Gemini's are more practical.
Couldn't agree more with all of this

Oh no doubt. it's not a risk I'm willing to take either. I realized after ordering that the geminis are actually pretty attractive with the hubcap taken off, but no way I'm changing my order now on the chance it would reset me back to 0. Also I actually prefer the look of the Inductions, but the Gemini's are more practical.
it would be better to buy new wheels/tires from outside at this point, if you really wanted to.

I do like the look of the 20", specially with the red exterior, but not willing to spend that right now. Thinking of getting a set later, costs the same, and will give me an extra set, or I could sell the ones I have.

And the geminis, once the cap is removed, and if you paint it, the rims below look pretty good actually. Saw a video of a guy who painted his, and then added the tesla caps to the wheels. Costs only around $30 maybe.

Looks nice. What mount did you use for your bike? I'm looking for something like that.
734D30CD-65B8-4A36-A290-4D5B2274ACCD.jpeg

I just used some coated J Hooks. Nothing fancy!

Reactions: PatrickTM
I gotta admit I didn't like the look of Gemini covers or even Gemini rims at all at first. I was so certain I would go with the 20' Inductions or even splurge for the 21's with the Performance. After test driving all Model Y trims though I felt the smoothest ride on the Geminis and considering all the other aspects like the range impact, tire cost, lower risk of curb rash with the possibility to just replace the covers, they grew on me and now I actually like how they look, covers on. I've seen some Ys on the road with hydro-coated or plasti-dipped Geminis in black on white Ys and they did look quite decent so might be a route in the future.

I'm hoping that your final EDD push (since it's 9/20 today) will be "the one" and you'll get your VIN soon!

Hopefully you get yours soon. Has your EDD updated?
My EDD is as of tomorrow 9/21 to 9/30. I stopped and saw my SA he said the car leaves factory today, I should be seeing a VIN soon so I'm hoping today or tonight?

My EDD is as of tomorrow 9/21 to 9/30. I stopped and saw my SA he said the car leaves factory today, I should be seeing a VIN soon so I'm hoping today or tonight?
I know someone earlier commented the same and you recommended they "stay away" with negative comments, but in my experience, I haven't seen a person have a vehicle leave a factory without having a VIN assigned.

This isn't negativity, it's just my observation. I hope I'm wrong and that you'll have a VIN today or tomorrow. But logically, how would your SA know you had a vehicle leaving the factory if there wasn't a specific vehicle to track (i.e. a VIN)?

But if you indeed have a vehicle leaving the factory, then yes a VIN should be imminent and hopefully today or tomorrow. It's just strange that they wouldn't give you your VIN now. They normally don't assign VINs once it's arrived at the delivery center.

I know someone earlier commented the same and you recommended they "stay away" with negative comments, but in my experience, I haven't seen a person have a vehicle leave a factory without having a VIN assigned.

This isn't negativity, it's just my observation. I hope I'm wrong and that you'll have a VIN today or tomorrow. But logically, how would your SA know you had a vehicle leaving the factory if there wasn't a specific vehicle to track (i.e. a VIN)?

But if you indeed have a vehicle leaving the factory, then yes a VIN should be imminent and hopefully today or tomorrow. It's just strange that they wouldn't give you your VIN now. They normally don't assign VINs once it's arrived at the delivery center.
I’ve seen different. Same happened with our model 3 when we got it.