Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
T-minus 4hrs 29mins 24sec

B2C73C65-6F59-4A5B-87E3-000F6277EB6F.jpeg

You seem to be a long timer. What’s your OD, model, location, EDD/VIN? Could you take 1-2 minutes - Click on ACCOUNT on left bottom of screen and type in your details in CUSTOM TITLE space please!! Otherwise only a handful may know when you ordered, what you ordered to compare and analyze the trends in deliveries. Thanks!!!!
As has been mentioned previously, if you turn your mobile phone to the landscape orientation (left to right vs. up and down), the signature is visible? You've scolded at least a half dozen people asking for their order date etc when they have it their signature. If you're truly curious, maybe check there first.

Whats the difference between order date and profile completion date?
Order is when you pay the $100 or $250 order fee. Profile completion is submitting registration info, payment method, license. The latter is when Tesla processes your order and adds you to the production queue. Changes to the order, holds, etc will all change that queue date which is really what we're trying to track. No one knows for sure if the order date alone has any bearing on production. It seems all based off the profile or last order change.

Order is when you pay the $100 or $250 order fee. Profile completion is submitting registration info, payment method, license. The latter is when Tesla processes your order and adds you to the production queue. Changes to the order, holds, etc will all change that queue date which is really what we're trying to track. No one knows for sure if the order date alone has any bearing on production. It seems all based off the profile or last order change.
By the way, I love that in addition to listing your EDD in your sig, you also listed an estimated thread page number. That's hilarious!

My EDD has been stuck for a good 2-3 weeks now - maybe more.
also, gathered in that time window that many folks got red/white combo or atleast the red MY.
please post if you got vins and have a red car… not sure if this color combo of red and white is causing delays?
Mine literally hasn't changed in 3 weeks. Mine is red ans black with tow and gemini wheels. I think it has more to do of when we ordered than our color but who knows.

Yup, long timer in this thread, but relatively new to the EV world. I take far more than 1-2 mins a day reading + contributing to conversations and shooting the shite on here, but unfortunately my order info, which can be found in my sig, is too long be fit legibly in the "Custom Title" field. Could I somehow condense it in there? Maybe, but it'd drive me nuts seeing all the abbreviations. I get too many abbreviations in my day job as is.
My fiance hates all the abbreviations and abbreviations of abbreviations we have in the Air Force 😂