Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exactly; since that was going to be our “kid transporter” and primarily driven by my wife (and I traveled out of town quite a bit for work before the pandemic), having it randomly malfunction/shut down in the middle of driving was way past our comfort zone.
Also, first day of current EDD range almost over, no VIN yet!
I predict tomorrow morning for your VIN! :cool:

• Love
Reactions: dfiz1
Besides DCU, has anyone tried another lovely Massachusetts credit union, St. Anne's? Someone posted this yesterday. 0.99% for 60 months.

Surprise call from Tesla today: they have a MYLR in Vallejo in my same configuration available - did I want it? Apparently a customer in the EOQ push wasn't able to complete the transaction. My EDD has been steady in the 11/2 to 11/24 range. A few calls and clicks later, payment made, details confirmed, and home delivery tomorrow! Very excited!
Congrats, that’s an awesome turn of events. Enjoy the pickup tomorrow, take photos and post them on here if you can. I’m living off the joys of others here for the next few months… just call me Tesleech.

Besides DCU, has anyone tried another lovely Massachusetts credit union, St. Anne's? Someone posted this yesterday. 0.99% for 60 months.
That’s a great rate… I read a bit of the fine print and it looks like you just have to be autopaying the loan out of a share draft account, pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing this!

Reactions: PatrickTM
thanks for sharing. I did not find any where details about membership requirements. Is it only for residents of MA?

Reactions: PatrickTM
I bet my commute to Vail will look like that. I'm interested to see how bad it is in the winter going up and over Vail pass in the snow/freezing temps.
I bet with winter tires, the car will do great! Also, you may already know this, but there is a way to manually open the charge port from the rear cargo area in the event that it freezes shut. My BIL had that happen on his Model 3 in Silverthorne a few years ago!

thanks for sharing. I did not find any where details about membership requirements. Is it only for residents of MA?
I don’t think so, but I haven’t done a deep dive of the fine print and full requirements yet. Currently got the Sunday night headache thing, so need to rest and go screens off for the night. Will be looking into this as an option though!

Anyone have an idea why my undelivered MYLR has 15 miles on it already. From the factory to the transporter and offloaded at the delivery center. How does this compute?
If you're seeing this in the paperwork, that's just the default number that gets put in. It'll probably have less when you pick it up. When we got the paperwork for our custom ordered GLB250, it said 15 miles on the paperwork, but when we picked it up there were only 4 miles on it.

Reactions: DZMY
Anyone have an idea why my undelivered MYLR has 15 miles on it already. From the factory to the transporter and offloaded at the delivery center. How does this compute?
Everyone's doc shows 15 miles. My M3 ended up only having 2 miles when I picked it up. It's not a bad thing for new cars to have some miles however. It shouldn't ever just show 0. You want to see something to show it was test driven at the factory to confirm it works correctly before being loaded onto a transport.

Just a general heads up.

Order date: 9/8/2021
MYLR 7 seat in white (no upgraded rims)

Original delivery was mid November - mid December
Yesterday the delivery date was pushed to Dec 13th - Dec 30th
That's a great delivery estimate, I hope it holds for you! I ordered a 7 seater on 8/20 and my EDD is Dec 5-25.

I bet with winter tires, the car will do great! Also, you may already know this, but there is a way to manually open the charge port from the rear cargo area in the event that it freezes shut. My BIL had that happen on his Model 3 in Silverthorne a few years ago!

I plan on running the Nokian Hakka tires in a non-studded version. Some of the guys I work with run studs so we'll see. Hopefully I won't be charging much outside during winter as I have covered parking with a charger at work and a heated garage at home! I've seen some Youtube videos though of ice storms and it looks less-than-pleasant.