Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So... My EDD had been steady at 10/01-10/17, woke up Saturday morning and it was 10/12 through 10/21, then I woke up Sunday morning and it went to 10/06 - 10/26. Not sure how to feel but this is absolutely one of the weirdest buying experiences I have ever participated in. I really do hope that a few months from now I will say "it was completely worth it!"

Reactions: samori01 and dwh13
Day 102.
No VIN yet.
OD/PC: 6/24
EDD: 10/5 - 10/22

I was expecting trade-in offer to expire on 9/24 for the 3rd time, end of quarter rush and I also had 9/27-9/30 EDD at the time(well, that got shifted to October) and then for last few days I got a shorter than 20 days EDD (10/5 - 10/22) for whatever reason the trade-in offer was still ticking. I was a bit worried all along, maybe the system had forgotten my order or had pushed me to a different queue or something.

Finally trade-in offer expired on Sunday 10/3 morning, no mail, no message, found out through random account refresh. Anyway, I updated latest meter reading and after about 3 hours, received mail; new offer (same as old offer, ~400 miles difference) was ready, I accepted and the EDD remains same 10/5 - 10/22. Still waiting patiently...

Day 102.
No VIN yet.

I was expecting trade-in offer to expire on 9/24 for the 3rd time, end of quarter rush and I also had 9/27-9/30 EDD at the time(well, that got shifted to October) and then for last few days I got a shorter than 20 days EDD (10/5 - 10/22) for whatever reason the trade-in offer was still ticking. I was a bit worried all along, maybe the system had forgotten my order or had pushed me to a different queue or something.

Finally trade-in offer expired on Sunday 10/3 morning, no mail, no message, found out through random account refresh. Anyway, I updated latest meter reading and after about 3 hours, received mail; new offer (same as old offer, ~400 miles difference) was ready, I accepted and the EDD remains same 10/5 - 10/22. Still waiting patiently...
I think it's 30 days from acceptance. I had the same thing happen. I was expecting it mid-September. However, my August trade-in offer update took them over a week to process. Lo and behold the 30 day period shifted about a week.

Reactions: chand
So... My EDD had been steady at 10/01-10/17, woke up Saturday morning and it was 10/12 through 10/21, then I woke up Sunday morning and it went to 10/06 - 10/26. Not sure how to feel but this is absolutely one of the weirdest buying experiences I have ever participated in. I really do hope that a few months from now I will say "it was completely worth it!"
I do agree with you and unfortunately, none of us can do anything about it. Tesla does not care and we all are desperate, hoping for the best for all of us.

Reactions: Just4Dave
@collaGOunltd and I went for a Sunday Cruise today over the Grand Mesa in Colorado to see the fall colors!
Beautiful Colors! I must show this to my wife. We got two silver maple trees in our backyard(north Texas) and they already turning to fall colors and my wife is worried that it is a bit early, after research she diagnosed it to be 'Iron Chlorosis' and we are about to treat them to some Iron supplement, well that's how she is least bothered about the car not getting here on time cause she got other things to worry about.

IMG_4274.jpg

Reactions: EvEv and PatrickTM
Day 102.
No VIN yet.

Order Date 6/20. Supposed to be delivered last month. Pushed the whole month out. EDD has been oct 5 to 20 for a while. No movement on VIN. I have a feeling its gonna get pushed out again. SMH. This is infuriating

I think it's 30 days from acceptance. I had the same thing happen. I was expecting it mid-September. However, my August trade-in offer update took them over a week to process. Lo and behold the 30 day period shifted about a week.
Last time i.e. in August, it expired on time; on 8/24 and the new offer was delayed by a day which I accepted immediately on 8/25, accordingly, it should have expired around 9/25 but it did not. It appears me to like these are not completely monitored by software some manual intervention is there.

Reactions: PatrickTM