Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven’t tried it yet, but I wonder if preconditioning the car to warm it up would help with the handles? I’m not real excited about using an ice scraper on the paint 😱
Totally agreed! How would it work, if you are disconnected from the car? or is it the climate control, to like always keep the car at a certain temperature? I see that stuff in the app, but haven't played around with it, as I don't want my brother to know I am lurking, and playing around the settings of his car 🤣

Reactions: PatrickTM
Totally agreed! How would it work, if you are disconnected from the car? or is it the climate control, to like always keep the car at a certain temperature? I see that stuff in the app, but haven't played around with it, as I don't want my brother to know I am lurking, and playing around the settings of his car 🤣
Yep, it’s the climate control from the app!

Estimated Delivery: November 24 - December 14​

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.
is there is any way can i get it earlier than those dates, I am waiting for Y

Reactions: EvEv

Estimated Delivery: November 24 - December 14​

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.
is there is any way can i get it earlier than those dates, I am waiting for Y
Performance Trim upgrade might get you an earlier date.

So when I ordered my MYP, it was estimated at 4-6 or 5-7 weeks. It's past that point already and still showing 3 more weeks for the start of my delivery window and another 2.5 weeks after that for the end. I originally had a delivery date of Sept. 29-30 and that got pushed back on the 30th. Is there a good chance that I'll get it before my current window or is it random/probably in that window?

I haven’t tried it yet, but I wonder if preconditioning the car to warm it up would help with the handles? I’m not real excited about using an ice scraper on the paint 😱
Do the long skinny parts of the door handle move inward just a little? I thought I remembered hearing about that on the MY in case of those days where the handles get frozen over so it can help knock out the ice from the thick part you push in on.

So...took delivery today. Couple of small things were noted, gave check signed papers and on the lot before even driving I get a bunch of ALERTS. Service guy comes out and does a two thumb reset and says when I get home and on wifi I should get updated software. OK I said. Got into the car and drove 1/2 mile and the power steering quit as well as regent braking and several other alerts. With great effort I got it back to the SC and it is now in service. Well got to drive it one mile. Really bummed out. Wife is now afraid of the car.